Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah he was definitely hurt in the third. I don't care about punch stat #'s, they tell me nothing and aren't official or accurate. Bottom line, he was in a war where he appeared to have the edge but got KTFO.
    how is it that you judge a fight then?

so all in all, not much different from what i've been stating lol

Comment

Pacquiao's defense in this fight was pretty ****ty. And I don't know how the hell he was beating the hell out of Marquez. In round five maybe. Not round four. And I seem to remember him getting dropped hard in round three.
      You make any mistakes you gotta pay! Manny made a mistake. Its really just that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        how is it that you judge a fight then?

so all in all, not much different from what i've been stating lol
        By watching it? Like how they have been doing since boxing was invented? I don't go by "punch stats"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          You make any mistakes you gotta pay! Manny made a mistake. Its really just that simple.
          He made several, actually.

Comment

people have overstated how much Pac was whooping ass. he had a great 5th, but the 6th was a much more even round. it's not as if this was the first time Marquez had taken a whooping from Pac in a round and finished it with his nose a bloody smear. it happened to him in the very first round they ever fought. and we know what happened after that. Marquez is a warrior with great recovery powers and the ability to remain composed and think under duress, there's no guarantee at all that Pac was gonna end him even if the KO had never happened. maybe Marquez still gets the KO in a subsequent round, maybe he outboxes Pacquiao for the remainder of the fight, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              What made him fall then??
              a punch?

does it mean he was hurt? if it would'nt have been for the knockdown he would've won that round easily too. he was up like in 3 seconds, so no he wasn't hurt.

Comment

CompuBox should just never be mentioned. period. it's a joke. it's often inaccurate, and there is so much about the blows tallied that CB does not reveal.

Comment

There is no such thing as a lucky punch in Boxing.

Comment

By watching it? Like how they have been doing since boxing was invented? I don't go by "punch stats"
                    i mean of course thats abvious, but do u watch a fight and say damn this guy won these rounds cuz he clearly landed more? and when u see stats cement ur opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      By the end of the fight pac had landed at 40+ punch difference on marquez, and he seemed to be getting more agressive. The round 3 knockdown was awesome, but he wasn't hurt at all by that. marquez face was busted up pretty good by then too.
                      dude, it doesn't matter if manny outlanded him by 40 shots or 400. With every punch manny threw he dropped his hands lower and lower.

I know manny's fans think it was only a matter of time before he dropped JMM. That is only one piece.

With each punch thrown, JMM gained a better sense of speed and depth. SO it was also just a matter of time before Manny put himself in no man's land.

You guys gotts understand this!

Comment

Working...
                      X