No announcement yet.

alfredo angulo nervous ahead of bout, talks sparring khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alfredo angulo nervous ahead of bout, talks sparring khan

Great and pretty candid interview by Angulo. I can see him break down and cry if he gets the victory on Sat night. Man how I wish there was tape of the two sparring each other.

khan's chin didn't explode during sparring? hunter probably whispered to angulo "go easy on him, no power punches"

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
      khan's chin didn't explode during sparring? hunter probably whispered to angulo "go easy on him, no power punches"

Comment

He looks so different with the hair. I would not recognize him if I didn't already know it was el perro lol.

Comment

The extra hair has humanized him in my eyes. Dude looked like the Terminator with his other haircut. I feel bad for his next opponent, he's really gonna feel the repressed wrath of El Perro.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            The extra hair has humanized him in my eyes. Dude looked like the Terminator with his other haircut. I feel bad for his next opponent, he's really gonna feel the repressed wrath of El Perro.
            Angulo used to look like a Pit but now he looks like a shaggy dog.

Comment

Let's hope his imprisonment has not effected him in a negative manner.

Comment

Cant wait, will b there supporting our Mexican fighters. Rep HG 90716.

Comment

I dig the new look on Angulo, look forward to him hurting some fools.

Comment

He looks like a gameshow host with that hair.

Comment

Working...
                    X