No announcement yet.

Do you guys think with your Head or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    You should of probably thought about how she would feel at the time.
    Though I can assure you that she will likely take it a lot worse if she has to hear it from somebody else.
    If you tell her (I think she has a right to know myself) and let her know it was a drunken mistake that won't happen again but don't crowd her and give her room to breathe, she maybe foolish enough to give you another go.

After all, everyone makes mistakes.
    i like how you threw in that foolish part. but in all honesty, i think i am going to have to tell her myself. idk if it makes that much of a difference but i think i can clean my conscience just a little with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      i like how you threw in that foolish part. but in all honesty, i think i am going to have to tell her myself. idk if it makes that much of a difference but i think i can clean my conscience just a little with that.

Yeah it would probably be better.
      If she has to hear it from the girl or a friend or something I can only imagine it would be worse for her and you.
      The girl isn't in the wrong at all after all you told her you was single so its your own doing.

If you're a 100% sure you can get away with it & live with it on your conscience then keep it hush and learn from your mistakes I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Yeah it would probably be better.
        If she has to hear it from the girl or a friend or something I can only imagine it would be worse for her and you.
        The girl isn't in the wrong at all after all you told her you was single so its your own doing.

If you're a 100% sure you can get away with it & live with it on your conscience then keep it hush and learn from your mistakes I guess.
        yea seems to me like im between a rock and a hard place. but its my own fault so i have to deal with the consequences. damn that was stupid

Comment

lol sounds like you got a little history behind that post lol.
          Just a little lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Just a little lol.
            share the story mate lol

Comment

Dont say anything unless u know it inevitable that she will find out and even then just deny it...

Comment

Don't say anything until she finds out, then admit it, do not deny.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Don't say anything until she finds out, then admit it, do not deny.
                  have one of you guys been thru this?? if so what happened?

Comment

share the story mate lol
                    Long story short i was caught about a year ago. Im still with my girl but i have had to go through hell since that day. I should have just denied it but me being a ***** with a guilty conscience i admitted it.

Comment

I haven't.

You cannot really rely on what other people did in this situation, just do what you think is best.

Comment

Working...
                      X