No announcement yet.

Dude kills pregnant woman for not getting an abortion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    They could have both worn a condom though. It's not exclusively the man's job to wear a condom. Haven't you heard, equal rights, and chivalry is dead.
    Why should she have worn a condom? She seemed to have wanted a child.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Why should she have worn a condom? She seemed to have wanted a child.
      It doesn't sound like they spoke about having a child. Agreeing to have sex doesn't mean you agree to have children. There is no such thing as implied consent. If she wanted to have a child the proper thing to do is have a discussion, plan, and then execute. That's what I did when I had my daughter.

Comment

It doesn't sound like they spoke about having a child. Agreeing to have sex doesn't mean you agree to have children. There is no such thing as implied consent. If she wanted to have a child the proper thing to do is have a discussion, plan, and then execute. That's what I did when I had my daughter.
        let's flip it back on him, if he never wanted a child he should have worn a condom

Comment

I think a lot more girls will listen to their boyfriends now when they ask them to abort a child, after this news.

Sad story. I would never force a girl to abort a kid if I wasn't ready for one, I'd be upset though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            let's flip it back on him, if he never wanted a child he should have worn a condom
            It feels so much better without a condom. There's Plan B pills, etc. For the girl to take to prevent getting pregnant in the first place. I have had no problem getting my gf's to take it. I do use condoms too though.

If the girl is not selfish, you can take turns using condoms and using prego pills. It can't be all on the man.

Comment

They could have both worn a condom though. It's not exclusively the man's job to wear a condom. Haven't you heard, equal rights, and chivalry is dead.
              you'd have to be an idiot to leave it up to the woman though, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                Just gonna sit there and take that, Boxingtech718v2?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Well since pregnancy is the least of concerns these days besides say AIDS.

I think anybody not protecting themselves is dumb. So I'm not going to totally refute that.

But in the same way a woman expecting the man to be responsible for both of them is haphazard.

Comment

Working...
                  X