No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    and Pac fans in denial but its ok cause lets see what excuse they give to avoid Mayweather. Thats why this gift was given after all.

u mad?

Comment

Originally posted by mccready View Post
      That's not a scorecard because those are not scores. They are punchstats.
      here' s another stupid mothr****er....i never said punchstats are scorecards dumbass...read and comprehend mother****er...
      Last edited by puga; 11-16-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post

u mad?
        Why would i be mad? Oh you think im a ***** cause i think Pac lost. After all *****s are the only ones who think he lost right. Nope you wrong im a boxing fan but i do think JMM won but anyway its done bring on Mayweather vs Pac in May. Already got my flight just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          you're completely unbiased???????? you just joined last month. I won't play the alt troll game though................(but your typing patterns does match with a specific poster that I'm responding to in this very thread)
          Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          jumping to conclusions...............i didn't say you were a troll. i said that your typing patterns matches with another posters. if i accused u of being a troll i would just come out & say that you're a troll. you sound a bit insecure & emotionally unstable to claim that i "called you a troll"

Zenkai - LOL @ i sound insecure & emotionally unstable bc something u implied and cant admit to -

pacs aggressiveness wasn't effective because he didn't control the pace & it worked AGAINST him (marquez used it to counter punch his head in) marquez landed the cleaner shots. pac hit gloves, glanced, or missed all together.

theres nothing to discredit my argument because it is as clear as day. pac did NOTHING in that fight to win any form of decision. he didn't control the pace, he was picked apart by counters. he even let JMM answer every one of his flurries LOOOOOOOOOOOL
          do u think Pac landed more punches than JMM? (YES OR NO, i dont care for anything else for an answer atm)

so being busier with his hands, landing more shots than JMM, and at a higher connect percentage is a part of this "Pac did NOTHING in that fight to win any form of decision"...?

Your sounding like a troll with your zero credit towards Pac (Acting as if JMM shutout Manny), u implying things such as im a troll/alt account bc i dont agree with you, and saying im emotionally unstable and insecure... o.0 lol

Comment

Roach and Manny was sure of the win after they forced a CW , lol there cheating ways blew up in their face , somebody should have told them bull**** cant last .

Manny DUCKMAN Pacquiao is a WW catch weighting fraud .

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
              do u think Pac landed more punches than JMM? (YES OR NO, i dont care for anything else for an answer atm)

so being busier with his hands, landing more shots than JMM, and at a higher connect percentage is a part of this "Pac did NOTHING in that fight to win any form of decision"...?

Your sounding like a troll with your zero credit towards Pac (Acting as if JMM shutout Manny), u implying things such as im a troll/alt account bc i dont agree with you, and saying im emotionally unstable and insecure... o.0 lol
              Actually JMM landed at a higher percentage and Pac landed 38 more but threw 142 more. But if your breaking it down percentage wise per round than
              Jabs landed=1 round to pac
              Total punches landed=5 rounds to Pac
              Power punches landed=6 round to pac
              Overall punches JMM 32% vs PAc 30%

But these are compubox which so many worship for some reason. JMM 8-4 he won.

But ill stay out of your debate.

Comment

Working...
              X