Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid ass Yanks can't even throw a football!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are our children partaking in such childish games like soccer? That is the real question. They should be out there taking part in football or boxing, real man sport. These kids are going to grow up metrosexual.

Comment

American Football is gay.

True story.

Comment

Ask yourself, who is talented?

Reggie Bush or Lionel Messie.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Why are our children partaking in such childish games like soccer? That is the real question. They should be out there taking part in football or boxing, real man sport. These kids are going to grow up metrosexual.
          I think you've already answered your question..........

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Relax. The goal is to take over every sport in the world. We've only been working on soccer for 20 years and we're already a top 10-15 nation.

Comment

who takes a throw in like that? haha! and also it should be a free kick to the throw in taker cause the boy who got his is too close to the touchline. think he has to be 2 meters away or something? ....stick to american football lads!!
              Last edited by Kbmunro; 08-01-2010, 11:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
                who takes a throw in like that? haha! and also it should be a free kick to the throw in taker cause the boy who got his is too close to the touchline. think he has to be 2 meters away or something? ....stick to american football lads!!
                You ready for Maurice Edu to urinate over the Hearts again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
                  American Football is gay.

True story.
                  Bro, you're favorite sport involves grown men feigning injury at the slightest form of contact.

If you're ever in the states, send me a PM. I'll set up a game of tackle football. After the game is over, I'd like you to report back to me on which sport is more physically demanding.

Comment

Working...
                  X