Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuri foreman entrance song please?

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Cotto has a good fan base. Some money in the bank.

He should do a De La Hoya... drop the belt and expand his Promotions Company... It would be good for someone like him to rep' upcoming Puerto Rican fighters, with such a big heart he can channel it to supporting top talent.
      sorry cotto>>>>greater than taylor and has a way better chin or not?

Comment

Cotto has a better chin that Taylor. Taylor has actually been KTFO, Cotto was stopped and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
          Cotto has a better chin that Taylor. Taylor has actually been KTFO, Cotto was stopped and quit.

In fairness to both guys, they got hit by pretty damn good punchers when they went to the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
            sorry cotto>>>>greater than taylor and has a way better chin or not?
            I'm not trying to compare the way they fight... it's all about the similarities in careers here.

I've got the utmost respect for him man!!!

Hatton had a great chin but because it took so much over the years.. it withered and we all know what happened eventually. Cotto's just taken so much hits.. first with the likes of Mosley (who is far from feather fisted), Margarito then Pac he's just that one step away from being flat lined.

Comment

I'm not trying to compare the way they fight... it's all about the similarities in careers here.

I've got the utmost respect for him man!!!

Hatton had a great chin but because it took so much over the years.. it withered and we all know what happened eventually. Cotto's just taken so much hits.. first with the likes of Mosley (who is far from feather fisted), Margarito then Pac he's just that one step away from being flat lined.
              yea but jermain i think lost his confidence and i dont think cotto has the problem yet and jermain had stamina issues, yesterday was very humid day so i was expecting cotto to gas and that didnt happen

Comment

although cotto has never been stretched he has been hurt against almost every big puncher he ever fought, taylor has been laid out twice when he took on big punchers but if u look at how often he gets hurt when clocked its not as often as cotto. i think their chins are basicly the same.

Comment

I think Cotto can beat....Angulo, Spinks, Dzindzirik, and Cintron

He'll go thru hell and lose to....Williams, Margarito, and Martinez

I'd rather see Mosley move up to 154lbs and fight Cotto again over a Pac-Cotto II at any weight.

Comment

Both these fighters are warriors having taken on any opponent put in front of them. I have the utmost respect for both of them..

Congrats first to Cotto for beating Yuri but this win just reminds me too much of when Taylor beat Lacy or RJJ beat Trinidad and Anthony Hanshaw. Just confidence builders, nothing more or less. Put him in the ring with the likes of an elite fighter such as Williams, Martinez and Pac and he'll get toasted, honestly. His chin has been checked and failed the test first against Margarito then Pac, and these guys will take full advantage of it (Pac again).

Kellerman knows this and was so right when he said Cotto should take a step down from the big fights. I agree too, he should take a leaf out of Taylor's books because if he steps it up from here (with a weak chin) we'll be looking at him face up in the 12th round just like Taylor vs Abraham or a bloody mess (again) just like RJJ vs Calzaghe. He's fought the best and should just take the easy road from here I suggest, or he'll end up a slurring mess later on in his life.
                    williams is not elite, sergio might be but imo isnt and pac is.

Comment

yuri foreman entrance song please?
                      The first part I have no clue, a guy with an instrument, but if you ask for the Rock part it was Walk from Pantera.

Is Cotto the new Taylor... I see him as a little bit more than that, but vs Williams and Martinez that would be a very difficult fights to overcome. Time will tell but props to him with his 3rd division title.

Comment

Working...
                      X