Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a double standard when it comes to cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post

Since when can a lie detector get you off the hook?
    "Homer, do you understand?"

"Yes"

Lie detector blows up.

Comment

There's definitely a double standard with all the "Margacheato" talk around here while ignoring "Syringe Shane" injecting himself with drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post

Since when can a lie detector get you off the hook?
        since the maury show

Comment

Damn these Margarito fans are getting desperate!

Someone mentions Margarito's wraps..and the defense is usually...well
          Margarito said on the ESPN iterview that his wraps were legal....lol
          Trinidad had wrap problems too,Mosely was on steroids, I mean these guys cannot except what has happened...lol

Comment

Mosley still isnt off the hook. i think their still investigating it but then again he did come clean and say he took them not knowing they were roids. IF Oscar wants to pursue it then something may be done but this **** happened years ago, not last weekend. Margo's cheating is much worse. He could actually kill someone with the cement in his gloves. We really dont know if that was plaster in his gloves or not but if it was he could get a lifetime ban.

Comment

The only time i consider cheating serious cheating is whenever it involves politics. Fighters have a duty to do. The plaster hands conspiracy isn't as deadly as it was back in the day. Let's face it, this hasn't been the first time a boxer's used plaster wraps. Nowadays, the corner will protect you. The official will protect you. The fight doctor will protect you. And lastly the Ref will definitely protect you.

Back int he day, those plaster wraps can kill a man.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                Due to the recent controversy of Margarito wearing plaster wraps, all of his fights have come into question. However, Mosley has also been caught cheating with illegal substances and yet I haven't seen anything in the media that calls into question his previous fights before the DLH incident.
                So, does the media have a double standard if a fighter is very well liked like the case of Sugar Shane?
                BALCO created new designer steroids! His use of their product wouldn't span that far in his career! But who knows what else he got away with. With that being said, what margie did is TABOO in the boxing world!

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                  Due to the recent controversy of Margarito wearing plaster wraps, all of his fights have come into question. However, Mosley has also been caught cheating with illegal substances and yet I haven't seen anything in the media that calls into question his previous fights before the DLH incident.
                  So, does the media have a double standard if a fighter is very well liked like the case of Sugar Shane?
                  There is a double standard. Some people in the media are quick to be very harsh toward a Mexican or European fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X