Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    i cant wait to see who clicks Floyd!!!:WORD:
    They won't do it with their legitimate accounts. They'll sign on to their Alts.

don't be surprised if you see Larry's Stacks_On_Deck alt voting

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Pointless garbage thread made by a guy that constantly tries to discredit Mayweather while at the same time drools over the biggest pu55y in boxing history, a fighter that breaks the rules at every opportunity to avoid getting KTFO.

Comment

What I would give to see Floyd try to put his hands on Duran like he did Ortiz. Mr. Self-Preservation would not make it to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          lol...you can make a fairly legitimate case for Duran cracking the top 10...Floyd, not so much...
          That's my thinking. I don't even think Floyd fans argue that he's top 10 of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Originally posted by Freedom.
            Don't be such a crybaby.
            It must suck for those posters like him to be bitter and angry all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              It must suck for those posters like him to be bitter and angry all the time.
              All jokes aside. Their true passion for boxing stems from Floyd. They can't get that full satisfaction of boxing, unless it has to do something with Floyd. Whether is be some juicy articles. Youtube clips of him. His upcoming fights,etc.

True boxing fans, don't cling onto one man like that. We get the full satisfaction of a bunch of different fighters, seeing that we enjoy the SPORT OF BOXING. Not one man.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                lol...you can make a fairly legitimate case for Duran cracking the top 10...Floyd, not so much...
                Fairly legitimate? Duran is widely considered the greatest Latino fighter of all time and routinely makes all time top-ten lists. In fact, I often see him at about number five.

I know the TS is trying to make a point, but it's really a laughable comparison in terms of greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Fairly legitimate? Duran is widely considered the greatest Latino fighter of all time and routinely makes all time top-ten lists. In fact, I often see him at about number five.

I know the TS is trying to make a point, but it's really a laughable comparison in terms of greatness.
                  I've seen him from 4-13 on most respectable lists...but yeah he usually comes in around 5 or 6ish...I actually had stronger wording favoring him but edited it down while I was correcting a grammatical error, and if I had edited it back it would've shown a "post edited" which I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    They won't do it with their legitimate accounts. They'll sign on to their Alts.

don't be surprised if you see Larry's Stacks_On_Deck alt voting
                    :WORD: yeah it will be some account you dont see every day. They so dumb they cant see exposure if it were to hit them in the face.

Comment

Duran is top 10 in almost every experts ATG p4p list. Why is this even a question? What the hell is the OP thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X