Robert Guerrero - The Ghost Tribute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero - The Ghost Tribute

Beastly video.
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-27-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

green k........

Comment

It's refreshing to see Guerrero finally get his respect on here, but unfortunate that it only came as a result of him beating up on vastly inferior fighter whose only advantage was the fact that he had hype like Andre Berto.

Guerrero's been the truth for quite a few years now. Most of you were just too distracted by hype jobs to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          It's refreshing to see Guerrero finally get his respect on here, but unfortunate that it only came as a result of him beating up on vastly inferior fighter whose only advantage was the fact that he had hype like Andre Berto.

Guerrero's been the truth for quite a few years now. Most of you were just too distracted by hype jobs to notice.
          I know were your coming from nobody ever really talked about Guerrero he's been one of my favorite fighters years now along with Angulo and Cotto but like you said its still nice people are talking about him even though its only over the Berto fight.

Comment

He's an awesome and exciting fighter.

Props to THE GHOST.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              He's an awesome and exciting fighter.

Props to THE GHOST.
              Indeed Very underrated

Comment

Multidimensional, fights on the inside, fights on the outside, a warrior's spirit, a warrior's heart, an ATG chin

He has it all

I want him vs Bradley ASAP

Comment

Nice to see he is finally getting his credit, its just a shame its taken so long and hes had too dispatch of Berto too finally get his props.

Personally I rate his win over Aydin higher and was more impressed with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

FOR YEARS!!!!!!! Been watching this homeboy for a long while now....

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    Multidimensional, fights on the inside, fights on the outside, a warrior's spirit, a warrior's heart, an ATG chin

He has it all

I want him vs Bradley ASAP
                    THIS RIGHT HERE! I think he mauls and beats the s.hit out of Bradley worse than Berto imo!

Comment

Working...
                    X