No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Breaks Down Wladimir Klitschko-David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Breaks Down Wladimir Klitschko-David Haye

WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch gave his take on the upcoming heavyweight unification between his countryman David Haye and unified champion Wladimir Klitschko, which takes place on July 2 in Hamburg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just typical british backing british. He knows Haye don't stand a chance although I agree with his assessment. Haye just dont have what it takes.

Comment

"I think Klitschko is a tall gentleman..."

Typical Froch.

Nothing unusual about his breakdown of the fight, which gives a distinct edge to Klitschko. As for being confident Haye will win, he has to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
        "I think Klitschko is a tall gentleman..."

Typical Froch.

Nothing unusual about his breakdown of the fight, which gives a distinct edge to Klitschko. As for being confident Haye will win, he has to say that.
        Yep, of course he does. We (Brits) all have to say that, surely everyone backs their countrymen when asked publicly?

Saying that though, if I was thinking with my head rather than heart I honestly cant see past Wlad, the closer the fight gets the less chance I give Haye. I hope I'm wrong but I think Wlad takes it by mid round KO.

Comment

War haye !!!

Comment

Pretty much dead on by Mr Froch. Surprised that he didnt go with BritishPride but rather just gave a boxing Opinion. It really seems that Haye wants to restart the Spice Girls of Boxing with Englands Finest and i hope Froch keeps his distance from joining that group. David has already got Groves as the Ginger Spice, Khan as NotOnMyLevel Spice, and Rhodes as Himself...I hope Froch Learns from Mexico, or even the States, that you dont have to support a fighter just because you hail from the same region of the world. BTW good luck against Ward in the Finale of the Super Six.. I made a nice chunk of change betting Froch would be here with Ward and now i just want to see a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
              Just typical british backing british. He knows Haye don't stand a chance although I agree with his assessment. Haye just dont have what it takes.
              Haye just seems to win all the time so surely that is what it takes. Haye never seems to be behind on judges cards and he never seems to lose and his fights never seem to go the distance.

Froch has sparred with haye so maybe froch is onto something and knows something Hayes critics dont?

Comment

hAYE has to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK its his only chance if Wladimir survives the first 4 rounds i think its a bad omen for dave ....

Comment

i have offered most of the pro b.t.c.h.k.o supporters a wager on the outcome being david haye by big ko and there have been only one taker.
                  just like their man they are all talk.
                  i have a question for anyone of them to answer.......
                  who has b.i.t.c.h.k.o beaten who is a world class fighter or is remotely a threat or who has quick hands? (excluding corrie sanders)
                  lets not forget what sanders did to him and who did he beat?
                  like b.i.t.c.h.k.o he beat nobodies whereas david haye....
                  the unified cruiser champ and his only defeat was at 11 and 0.
                  barrett has always been a big hitter and haye had him out of there quick and in only his 3rd or 4th outing at the weight so, whats with the chin thing?
                  all c.r.a.p.
                  haye may get knocked down at some point early on but will recover easy if this happens and still get the mid rounds ko i predict.
                  maybe even as early as the first rnd but because of the venue he will have to put b.i.t.c.h.k.o. to sleep because their ref wont call a stoppage just to give their man every chance.........whuich is no chance.
                  im bustin for a pony.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    i have offered most of the pro b.t.c.h.k.o supporters a wager on the outcome being david haye by big ko and there have been only one taker.
                    just like their man they are all talk.
                    i have a question for anyone of them to answer.......
                    who has b.i.t.c.h.k.o beaten who is a world class fighter or is remotely a threat or who has quick hands? (excluding corrie sanders)
                    lets not forget what sanders did to him and who did he beat?
                    like b.i.t.c.h.k.o he beat nobodies whereas david haye....
                    the unified cruiser champ and his only defeat was at 11 and 0.
                    barrett has always been a big hitter and haye had him out of there quick and in only his 3rd or 4th outing at the weight so, whats with the chin thing?
                    all c.r.a.p.
                    haye may get knocked down at some point early on but will recover easy if this happens and still get the mid rounds ko i predict.
                    maybe even as early as the first rnd but because of the venue he will have to put b.i.t.c.h.k.o. to sleep because their ref wont call a stoppage just to give their man every chance.........whuich is no chance.
                    im bustin for a pony.

lol.................

Comment

Working...
                    X