No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland vs Yorgey Possible For Maidana-Morales Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kirkland vs Yorgey Possible For Maidana-Morales Card

Undefeated junior middleweight prospect James Kirkland (25-0) told BoxingScene.com that he can't wait to get back in the ring in his first televised fight on the Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales undercard on April 9th. Kirkland has to come out of his tune up on March 5th unscathed in order to solidify his spot on the Maidana-Morales card. His opponent for March 5th hasn't been named yet.

[Click Here To Read More]

This???? Seriously?

Comment

if it happens, this cards gonna be awesome.

Comment

I'm ready to see this man back in the ring.

Comment

not bad for tune up i guess...but if kirkland picks up where he left off, i really feel sorry for yorgey...guess he did'nt learn his les lesson with el perro....props to him tho if he accepts...

Comment

a made to order opponent. Kirklands punching power + Yorgey's glass chin = Made to look spectacular on TV.

Comment

on the plus side, it looks like kirkland is trying to keep busy and shake off the rust. hopefully he's ready to step it up after a few soft touches

Comment

Unless Kirkland is gonna be super active he should only take two tune up fights at the most because fighting bums isn't gonna make him a better fighter than he was before he went to prison. I'm not saying he has to fight a killer after two tune up fights. But it should at least be against a decent 154 lber or 160 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  on the plus side, it looks like kirkland is trying to keep busy and shake off the rust. hopefully he's ready to step it up after a few soft touches
                  Agreed. Plus Yorgey has heart, so he's not gonna just show up for a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I'm ready to see this man back in the ring.
                    Me to. I think we'll be seeing some KO power soon..

Comment

Working...
                    X