Marco Antonio Barrera Meets With Manny Pacquiao During Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    better question: why is he wearing socks with his sandals?...lol
    I hear people say that on tv and shit all all that but never understood it really, where I from everyone wears sock with their sandals LOL. To wear sandals with out your socks is weird, unless you on the beach or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      I hear people say that on tv and shit all all that but never understood it really, where I from everyone wears sock with their sandals LOL. To wear sandals with out your socks is weird, unless you on the beach or something.
      Yeah, also sometimes it gets cold, so i put on socks with my sandals to relax my feet and stay cozy.

Comment

People talking about pac's socks.

Comment

Barrera is a cool guy, i see him greet alot of fighters with open arms when he calls fights.

Comment

I think Soggy might be British and they are not used to seeing that or he grew up in a mainly rich white area in the states?

I still laugh when I see people say why is that guy wearing socks with sandals? If I go to the beach I won't wear socks with sandals, but when I walk around the house I wear socks with sandals all the time, or when I go to the grocery store to pick up something real quick.

Comment

Good for Barrera. Great fighters can be fans of other boxers.

Comment

this, where im from it's literally gay NOT to wear socks with sandals.

Comment

Still the best win of pacquiao's career imo

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    better question: why is he wearing socks with his sandals?...lol
                    Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X