I'm Retired From Boxing - Thank You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Retired From Boxing - Thank You

Garage assorted colors, Crayola Box,
    Last edited by BarryRobinson; 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM.

Enjoy your retirement my man, I appreciate the kind words in the email, wish you the best.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to watch the video but thanks for your contributions here.

Cheers bro!

Comment

This guy has retired more times than Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

You mean retired from Boxingscene, not boxing. You are a world renowned trainer that spends his time jetsetting to train fighters all over the world and doing special seminars and ****.

You told everyone enough, so unless you were absolutely bull****ting us all, you cannot just pick up and give it all away, the commitments alone wouldn't let you, let alone your fighters, getting paid, already booked seminars and tickets etc etc etc due to being told you were an arrogant prick on an internet discussion forum.

That's just horse**** mate. What are you gonna do, drop it all, lose your career and become homeless? Not only do you lose your income, but if you just did pack up and drop everything, you would never work successfully again, as the amount of bridges you would burn from cancelling so much **** would see to that, unless it was all bull****, in which case...carry on.

Drop the victim routine though. It's sad.

Comment

My prediction is that the next Barry's thread will be called:
            "Do not call it a comeback, I have been here for years"

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              You mean retired from Boxingscene, not boxing. You are a world renowned trainer that spends his time jetsetting to train fighters all over the world and doing special seminars and ****.

You told everyone enough, so unless you were absolutely bull****ting us all, you cannot just pick up and give it all away, the commitments alone wouldn't let you, let alone your fighters, getting paid, already booked seminars and tickets etc etc etc due to being told you were an arrogant prick on an internet discussion forum.

That's just horse**** mate. What are you gonna do, drop it all, lose your career and become homeless? Not only do you lose your income, but if you just did pack up and drop everything, you would never work successfully again, as the amount of bridges you would burn from cancelling so much **** would see to that, unless it was all bull****, in which case...carry on.

Drop the victim routine though. It's sad.
              Lol, this thread was made several months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NVSemin View Post
                My prediction is that the next Barry's thread will be called:
                "Do not call it a comeback, I have been here for years"
                "Rockin my peers, keepin suckers in Fear"

Comment

Barry Robinson

Barry Robinson is a boxing trainer who have no cred, only want to sell his merchandice, t-shirts and what have you. The guy is a scam artist!!
                  I got burned by him,

Comment

Originally posted by Lowkick View Post
                    Barry Robinson is a boxing trainer who have no cred, only want to sell his merchandice, t-shirts and what have you. The guy is a scam artist!!
                    I got burned by him,
                    How did he burn you?

Comment

Working...
                    X