Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to The History Section!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to The History Section!

and a happy new year.

Anyone get any boxing related gifts? I was given the "Muhammad and Larry" DVD and the book "Hugh McIlvanney on Boxing." Both look great.

Merry Christmas all.
    Got a gold chain with a boxing glove pendant which has ''N'' in diamonds apparently used too belong to Naseem and I got the books Icons of our time: Muhammad Ali and 100 Years of Boxing: Twentieth Century in Pictures.

Comment

Merry Christmas lads, have a good one!

Comment

Merry Christmas guys.

Didn't get much really. The usual, socks, gloves and few other things

Boxing related got a documentry on Joe Louis I've yet to see so that's good.

My 'main gift' off my partner she's said she's not giving me until after dinner so hopefully that will be something Boxing related

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Merry Christmas guys.

Didn't get much really. The usual, socks, gloves and few other things

Boxing related got a documentry on Joe Louis I've yet to see so that's good.

My 'main gift' off my partner she's said she's not giving me until after dinner so hopefully that will be something Boxing related
          Maybe a Harold Johnson poster if you're really lucky!

Comment

Merry Christmas homeboys

Comment

Got the David Haye and Sugar ray Leonard book...aswell as lots of deodrant, razors, boxies and socks like every year haha.

Merry Christmas fellas and all the best for 2012.

Comment

I got signed trunks. They are IDENTICAL to the ones Hagler wore in "The War". Signed by him. sdjkhfjklsdnlvrinlklpap. SO WEARING THEM FOR MY NEXT FIGHT. (MUST. GET. MATCHING. BOOTS. AND. SOCKS.)

I got Transformers 3 dvd too. Anyone know if its good? And by good i mean explosions, violence, and Optimus Prime being badass.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! I got Knicks-Bobcats tickets so I get to see my boy Kemba play against my team!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Comment

Merry Christmas guys!

Here's to 2012 being a great year for true boxing fans!

Comment

Working...
                    X