No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Hard work dedication and perseverance...all things are possible! This fight had to end this way. With someone getting KOd! Im not happy that it was Manny ,but i am happy for JMM. He deserves this win! And if youre gonna lose a fight. Go out like a warrior. This was a great war and was full of unbelievable suspense! JMM did That! Congrats to him!
    This thread doesn't change the fact that you are a hater! Now you are looking for sympathy in your defeat! After all the things you have said naow you want people to say " Hey look at me, I am a greatfull in defeat". Hypocrite!

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

A page has been turned in the book of boxing history.

Comment

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

As a Manny nuthugger, this hurts SO bad.

But this is what happens to men and warriors.

Congrats to JMM and Pac.

Comment

Pacfarts are the biggest hypocrites......Marquez may have fought fire with fire. I don't this jmm was on ped's, I think PAC is simply an unintelligent fighter and that's why he got pacquiao'd.

Comment

Hatton'd......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                This is why Pacquiao fans and Pacquiao will always be better than Floyd and his Fanatics

Pacquiao is one of the classiest fighters and his fans are just as classy in defeat
                how can latinos/mexicans/chicanos..whatever they call themselves..be racist when they themselves are minorities..ignorant isnt it?

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                No hard feelings gentlemen. It was a great fight. As a poster that is is still red k'd from time to time with words f'in n*gg*r and f'in fl*mo I just wanted to say great fight.
                lmao..oh those were the days..

Comment

This has gone insane! Brutal KO and now the boxing world i knew has been turned upside down.

At a loss for words

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    Hatton'd......
                    Pacquiao'd

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      This thread doesn't change the fact that you are a hater! Now you are looking for sympathy in your defeat! After all the things you have said naow you want people to say " Hey look at me, I am a greatfull in defeat". Hypocrite!
                      Show me one thing i ever posted bad about JMM? Im a floyd Hater you dickless moron!

Comment

Working...
                      X