Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Ex-Husband Reportedly Sends Feces-Covered Alimony Checks To Former Wife.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Crazy Ex-Husband Reportedly Sends Feces-Covered Alimony Checks To Former Wife.

Like a Boss! Lol!

We all know divorce can be dirty -- in some cases, literally.
    Gerald Desiderio, a 51-year-old bartender from Long Island, N.Y., was arrested Thursday after sending alimony checks to his ex-wife that were covered in feces, The New York Post reports.
    For the past year, Desiderio has been enclosing nasty letters and objects with his checks to his ex-wife. According to postal inspectors, he even sent her a photo of a knife.
    His rattled ex-wife told officials that she moved out to Arizona in order to avoid her former spouse, who is now being charged with stalking, obstructing the mail and sending hazardous materials through the mail.
    Authorities say Desiderio will appear in a federal court trial in Arizona at the end of month.
    This isn't the first time an ex-wife has been on the receiving end of a dirty divorce move. In October, a Tennessee man threw an egg at his ex-wife's head while she was parked outside of his apartment waiting to pick up their son at the bus stop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...usaolp00000009

Comment

"sending hazardous materials through the mail"

Comment

The last sentence of that paragraph killed me, why was it even there?

Comment

Shit out of luck.

Comment

What kind of nutter does things like that? I'm in my thirties. I've had my share of heartbreak. You move on. What a dickless loser to be so pathetic as to put poo on cheques.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              What kind of nutter does things like that? I'm in my thirties. I've had my share of heartbreak. You move on. What a dickless loser to be so pathetic as to put poo on cheques.
              Maybe she cheated on him so he divorced her, but has to pay her money every month, as an expense and it probably pisses him off to no end? Who knows, but poo flavored checks are never a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                Maybe she cheated on him so he divorced her, but has to pay her money every month, as an expense and it probably pisses him off to no end? Who knows, but poo flavored checks are never a good idea.
                Hey, yeah, maybe she did hurt his feelings. Wow, that's worth going to prison for being an infantile prick.

To me the concept of alimony seems a bit of an atavism. Child support is one thing. But paying a woman an allowance because she once married you, in this day and age?

EDIT: Just did a bit of research into the subject, there are some situations in which alimony is justified, for example if the female party took significant time off work or did not work in order to raise children she may be entitled to support that compensates for her career sacrifices over and above any child support, or maybe a man paid out of pocket for education for his wife and she is now reaping the rewards of this education outside of the marriage and he may be able to reclaim those costs. It does work both ways.

Furthermore payment of alimony depends on the length of the marriage and other circumstances.

Oh and also it's awarded mostly in situations where there is a fault in the relationship. The assumption in states where there is at-fault divorce is that the at-fault party is not entitled to any alimony payments.

Guy's still a knobend.
                Last edited by squealpiggy; 12-08-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Poo on cheques.

Comment

alpha as fuark

Comment

Working...
                    X