No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Expects Khan To Rebound, Urges Him To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Expects Khan To Rebound, Urges Him To Continue

Newly-invigorated heavyweight David Haye is backing fallen champion and friend Amir Khan to pick himself up, dust himself down and return to the sport with a victorious rematch victory over Danny Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes, he urges him to continue taking beatings since he is still getting paid anyway.

Comment

Tobey the tool.

Comment

I gave no shot for khan to win the first fight and no way in hell would he beat garcia in a rematch khan is easy to hit bad foot work and cant take a punch khan needs to stay in the uk and fight bums he wont beat the big punchers if he loses again in his come back its,over

Comment

Well said Mr. Haye.

Comment

Khan is one of my favorite boxers, but he needs to stay away from anyone with decent power. I think he clearly can outbox Garcia, but he really has no chance because he's going to get hit w/ some pretty hefty shots and he can't take them. A rematch would probably be the worse thing for him, because he if gets ktfo again, I don't see anything left for him.

At the same time, a rematch could be a good thing, because this could eventually turn it into a series, and we could have a third fight if Khan won the second.
            Last edited by jg77; 07-16-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jg77 View Post
              Khan is one of my favorite boxers, but he needs to stay away from anyway with decent power. I think he clearly can outbox Garcia, but he really has no chance because he's going to get hit w/ some pretty hefty shots and he can't take them. A rematch would probably be the worse thing for him, because he if gets ktfo again, I don't see anything left for him.

At the same time, a rematch could be a good thing, because this could eventually turn into a series, and we could have a third fight if Khan won the second.
              Yeah, I think Khan should ease his way back into the sport. He looked badly fcuked up on Skysports today.

Comment

Alexander vs Khan @147, Jan.

Comment

This is what i like about Haye, on good terms with all the top British fighters except those who he many possibly lock horns with.

Comment

And that's why AK never has a bad word to say about Haye

Comment

Working...
                    X