No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "HBO commentators should STFU during fighter ring entrances"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    There were times could have read the United States Constitution in its entirety before Cory Spinks got his ghetto ass into the ring.
    lol and the dozens of times Prince Hamed came to the ring like his fight with Kelly. dancing behind a curtain like he was trying out for a part in From Dusk Till Dawn as one of the vamp strippers. could of read War & Peace during that one.

Comment

I agree with Dan, I'm so happy they didn't talk over LL Cool J when he was singing

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        I agree and since we're giving advice Fat dan should get his stomach stapled.

Comment

Ring walks are boring, i don't mind if they are talking over the entrance music.

Comment

THIS. A million times this.

Those *******s talking while Manny came into the ring to the Karate Kid theme was super ****ing annoying.

HBO, shut up during the entrances pls.

Comment

Originally posted by CholoPino View Post
              I don't know if the British commentators are the worst lol. Check out the SkySports broadcast when they couldn't stop yapping during the entrances.
              I was gonna say, one thing I absolutely HATE with Sky Sports is they talk over the trainers in the corner between rounds. It's so f'n annoying, I wanna hear the trainers not your stupid ass commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                I was gonna say, one thing I absolutely HATE with Sky Sports is they talk over the trainers in the corner between rounds. It's so f'n annoying, I wanna hear the trainers not your stupid ass commentary.
                i get that. i dont think they should talk during that part but ring entrances i could care less if they talk during that.

lol Mama Said Knock You Out is 1990. i mean i could still follow it if they did talk during that.

Comment

Working...
                X