• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
    Valero=tragic Mayweather=scum
    exactly!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
      You hate Mayweather because you think he beats women, yet you have a pic of Valero as your avatar and he repeatedly beat women who we related to him, beat and killed his wife. Hmmm I think you need to search up what contradict means before you start throwing out there.

***** listen

I dont think that MAYWEATHER beats woman.

I know that he beats woman. He was arrested cuz of that.

And I think what VALERO did is totally wrong.

VALERO had brain damage,plus he mixed alcohol with co cain.

I wouldnt be suprise if he killed HUGO CHAVEZ too.

I think that lot of people could stop this tragic but no one gived a **** and now everyone is smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
        exactly!!!!!!
        Valero=scum

Pacman and Max= racist

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          Valero=scum

Pacman and Max= racist

I am racist cuz I dont like that MAYWEATHERs are beating living **** out of womans since dinosaur age?

Comment

***** listen

I dont think that MAYWEATHER beats woman.

I know that he beats woman. He was arrested cuz of that.

And I think what VALERO did is totally wrong.

VALERO had brain damage,plus he mixed alcohol with co cain.

I wouldnt be suprise if he killed HUGO CHAVEZ too.

I think that lot of people could stop this tragic but no one gived a **** and now everyone is smart.
            Bring up sometype of proof the Floyd Mayweather Jr beat a women before dip****

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              Bring up sometype of proof the Floyd Mayweather Jr beat a women before dip****

Just whatch GATTI MAYWEATHER countdown

He was arrested cuz of beating mother of his child!

He seperate her head from her shoulders,but he said that he only hold her hands for not breaking stuff in his house cuz it was blood sweat and tears for all that stuff.

Comment

I am racist cuz I dont like that MAYWEATHERs are beating living **** out of womans since dinosaur age?
                No...you're a racist because you're using a double standard. And don't tell me race doesn't play a role in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
                  That's true. The Mayweather's are worse than Valero in every way.
                  Only a demented person with poor moral values would say this. And I'm no fan of the Mayweathers.

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Sacr...-boxing-record

Floyd Mayweather Jr conveniently forgets his criminal past when he accuses others of illegal activities. But Floyd doesn’t have to look any further than his own family and his own past to see someone doing illegal activities. When Floyd accused Pacquiao of taking illegal substances, it got me thinking about how his past is littered with criminal actions.

* In 2002, Floyd Mayweather Jr pleaded guilty to 2 charges of misdemeanor domestic violence.
                    * In 2004, Mayweather received a 1 year suspended jail sentence, was ordered to seek counseling for “impulse control”, and fined a $1000 after being convicted for misdemeanor battery of 2 women in a Las Vegas nightclub.
                    * In 2004, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Grand Rapids, Michigan for failure to appear at a trial. He was accused of kicking a bouncer in the head at a bar. Mayweather pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery. He was fined and ordered to perform community service.
                    * In 2005, Floyd was found innocent in a trial for assaulting his girlfriend outside a Las Vegas club in 2003. The girlfriend, also the mother of his children, changed her story on the stand.
                    * In 2009, Police executed a search warrant on Floyd’s house because witnesses identified Mayweather’s car leaving the scene of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink. Witnesses also identified one of Mayweather’s associates as the shooter.

In my opinion, Mayweather Jr has no ground to stand on when it comes to questioning another man’s integrity. Mayweather has had several incidents of beating women, anger control problems, and other violent actions. This is the actions of man with no integrity.

Where does Mayweather get off thinking that he can accuse others of illegal activities when he should have been thrown into a prison like his father? Any man who beats a woman is nothing but a coward. From now on, reporters should just carry around Mayweather’s rap sheet whenever he goes off accusing Pacquiao of taking PEDs or complaining that other people are wronging him.

It’s clear to me that Mayweather’s criminal record far outweighs his questionable boxing record.

Get your facts straight dawG!

Comment

Just whatch GATTI MAYWEATHER countdown

He was arrested cuz of beating mother of his child!

He seperate her head from her shoulders,but he said that he only hold her hands for not breaking stuff in his house cuz it was blood sweat and tears for all that stuff.
                      Read the article above you dumbass, false report

Comment

Working...
                      X