Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk me out of this bet on Andrade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be delighted if Andrade won. However everytime I visualize this fight Bute is winning a safety first boring decision. 3-1 is a very fair price though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rіch Loc View Post
      Do it.......
      Keep the opinions coming gents.

Bute was Glen Johnson's sole sparring partner before the Dawson fight.

And Johnson proceeded to look like ass.

Hmmm, I know Bute is better, but can Andrade jump him early and rock his world....

Thanks for the replies so far.

Comment

It's possible that he jumps him early, but when has Andrade ever had success against a top drawer fighter early in a fight?

Comment

i want adrade to win, but i think bute now knows how ****ty it can get if he gets lazy and careless, he wont let it happen again....

Comment

Originally posted by Rіch Loc View Post
            Did that get fined or fired for shoving the ref like that? Thats ridiculous, you shouldn't be able to put a hand on the officials at all. I want Bute to win, because everyone hates him and he has one of the coolest KO's ever against Berrios.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Keep the opinions coming gents.

Bute was Glen Johnson's sole sparring partner before the Dawson fight.

And Johnson proceeded to look like ass.

Hmmm, I know Bute is better, but can Andrade jump him early and rock his world....

Thanks for the replies so far.
              I doubt Andrade can hurt Bute early, because I just got done watching the fight and it was Bute's fatigue that left him open to all those shots late on and it was his legs that betrayed him. His beaten legs brought him to the ropes were he took that monster shot that sent him to the canvas.

You would have to think that Bute will have worked on his fitness this time around and know what to expect. Before I watched the fight there I would be thinking a very boring rematch win for Bute, but seeing how Bute fell apart, I wouldn't think it out of the question for it to happen again.

So there you go. I was no help

But in my limited experience never let someone talk you out of or talk you into something. Go with your gut.

I would prob recommend making a smaller bet if you were to put some cash down on him, but then I don't want you coming back here saying I talked you out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                Did that get fined or fired for shoving the ref like that? Thats ridiculous, you shouldn't be able to put a hand on the officials at all. I want Bute to win, because everyone hates him and he has one of the coolest KO's ever against Berrios.

Bute is a bit underrated on this forum.....I think he would beat most of the S6.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Bute is a bit underrated on this forum.....I think he would beat most of the S6.
                  PPL also don't realize that Bute may have gotten too attach to Andrades likable personality. I believe I heard that these two were friends before this fight and were fishing and doing **** like that together before the fight! Was that before or after the fight? I believe it was before, but I could be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                    PPL also don't realize that Bute may have gotten too attach to Andrades likable personality. I believe I heard that these two were friends before this fight and were fishing and doing **** like that together before the fight! Was that before or after the fight? I believe it was before, but I could be wrong...
                    like sexting???

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I am thinking about throwing 200 dollars down on Andrade to win 600.

I mean why shouldn't I?

If he can catch Bute in the last seconds of the 12th, why can't he do it earlier this time?

I know Bute can outbox him all day long, but Andrade can take his shots and had him on queer street.

Talk me out of this bet fellas.

Or I am gonna do it.

SEEMS like a good get rich quick scheme to me.
                      do it. do it. do it.

i'll half-half with you if you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X