Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a drunk calls you a name, do you walk away or confront him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was walking with my girlfriend at the time and she was wearing a mini skirt and high heels. Two drunks appear out of nowhere and one of them starts screaming how hot she is and this and that. This is like 30 feet away or smth and then they realize I am with her. They stop for a moment but they are drunk of course so courage is found easily. So one of the two starts screaming what are you doing with this loser, you deserve a real man and stuff like that. I just looked at them kind of half-smiling. They were trying to pick up a fight. I was embarrassed and upset at first that I didn't do anything but in all honestly it wasn't worth it. So forget pride and go along with common sense and life free of drama. Cheers!

Comment

Similar thing happened to me today. I was on a bus and some fool swore at my brother. I stepped to him about it and then a big row started. Someone called the police and they talked to us off of the bus.

There were 2 of them and 2 of us. I have never been talked to by the police before. I was vexed. They started I'll get my crew and ****...my elder brother etc. I consider it squashed but will watch my back for a few weeks in case some fools try to jump me.

As I have no experience in beefs, any genuine advice?

Comment

well first of all i would, tell them to bring on more people so we can make it worth a while, then i would procede to beat the brakes off each and everyone of them.......true story

Comment

Its a freakin drunk. I'm not gonna waste my time kickin his ass when the dude cant even defend himself properly.

Comment

avoid confrontation as much as possible and move along. nothing to gain from beating up a drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
              avoid confrontation as much as possible and move along. nothing to gain from beating up a drunk.
              Exactly

A while ago some midget drunk guy started bothering me in the city daring me to fight him. He was barely 5 feet and im 6'3.

Well he wouldnt stop bothering me but i didnt wanna beat him up so i ran on to the train and he ran right behind me, tripped, fell, passed out and then pissed himself

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Exactly

A while ago some midget drunk guy started bothering me in the city daring me to fight him. He was barely 5 feet and im 6'3.

Well he wouldnt stop bothering me but i didnt wanna beat him up so i ran on to the train and he ran right behind me, tripped, fell, passed out and then pissed himself
                that couldn't have gone any better. you made him knock himself out lol.

Comment

Exactly

midget do find courage when drunk. happens to me a few times and i just laugh it off

Comment

Exactly

The Benny Hill theme tune came to mind while reading this. LOL

Comment

It's stupid to fight drunks and risk getting arrested. Keep in mind that people watching the fight will not see a difference between you and the drunks. To bystanders, you're as much of a ****** as the drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X