Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDS opens as a 2:1 favorite over Overeem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Any JDS fan want to give me +170 odds? I'm ready to do a max bet on REEM
    We both know its gonna end up almost even with all the NEW Overeem fans so if you wanna just get it over with now I got 200mil 1:1

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      I felt the same way looking at Junior last night as I did looking at Brock.

Poor guy... Doesnt know whats coming yet...
      Oh believe me don't feel sorry for Junior. Brock was scared and had shown very obvious weaknesses before he was stopped by Reem. Junior has never been hurt and he has zero fear in his heart. I think that if Overeem does beat Cigano, it's not going to be a beatdown, it will most likely be a UD. If Overeem loses it will most likely be by brutal stoppage, like almost all of his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        Oh believe me don't feel sorry for Junior. Brock was scared and had shown very obvious weaknesses before he was stopped by Reem. Junior has never been hurt and he has zero fear in his heart. I think that if Overeem does beat Cigano, it's not going to be a beatdown, it will most likely be a UD. If Overeem loses it will most likely be by brutal stoppage, like almost all of his losses.
        I don't think so. I think JDS' only advantage is his heart and chin. Overeem is brutal in the first couple of rounds, especially with a guy like Cigano who openly admits that he doesn't like taking fights to the ground. Dos Santos has some nice hands but what can you do when Reem blasts one of those tree trunk legs at you, what can you really do?

Comment

Cigano is gonna blast the reem speed kills and jds has power and technique to boot

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            I don't think so. I think JDS' only advantage is his heart and chin. Overeem is brutal in the first couple of rounds, especially with a guy like Cigano who openly admits that he doesn't like taking fights to the ground. Dos Santos has some nice hands but what can you do when Reem blasts one of those tree trunk legs at you, what can you really do?
            Not just heart and chin, also boxing, and punches may be the deciding factor in this fight.

And what can you do when Overeem tries to impose his will? Well, not be like Brock i.e. too scared to fight back. Junior Dos Santos is not only fearless but very smart too. Extremely durable too. So I can see him crack Overeem with one of his powerful counter punches like he has done to all his other opponents.

I could see this going either way, but I slightly, SLIGHTLY favor JDS.

Comment

Betting everything I have on Overeem right now

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Betting everything I have on Overeem right now
                Ill match your 31mil

Comment

Anyone wanna do a bet on this? I got JDS at even odds for 5-10b?

Comment

lmao at jds fanboys only wanting even money bets, **** outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      lmao at jds fanboys only wanting even money bets, **** outta here
                      it won't be far from even odds come fight night. 2:1 is probably off.

Comment

Working...
                      X