Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander is getting KTFO this weekend....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander is getting KTFO this weekend....

I used to be so high on Devon, but I changed after seeing absolutely nothing from him against Kotelnik and getting whooped and quitting against Bradley (who isnt even a power puncher) I dont think Alexander has the power to keep Matthysse off of him for 12 rounds.....

Matthysse eventually catches up to him, and takes him out..... If Zab coulnt KO Walter with some of the punches he caught him with, Devon has no shot at all....

Matthysse by brutal KO....

I hope so, but I doubt Matthyse can ko him. Couldn't even beat Judah. Judah has never been a top tier fighter. Always on the brink, but never their.

Comment

You never know; Devon didn't box so well against Urango for nothing. I'm sure his trainer has told him this is a make-or-break situation. He was in denial when he appeared on Boxingtruth after the Kotelnik fight, but he couldn't deny he got sonned by Bradley in every which way back in January.

Matthyse looked okay against Judah, but Zab is shot to ****. Alexander has sharp reflexes and good boxing skills. Unless Matthyse comes in there and puts the pressure on Devon hardcore, I can see Devon outboxing him over 12.

Comment

Working...
      X