Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, one of Floyds greatest attributes is getting inside his opponents heads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, one of Floyds greatest attributes is getting inside his opponents heads

and taking them out of their game, so "they" say.

So,

why is Floyd crumbling mentally when he hasn't even signed to face Manny?

Floyd seems to come out with some type of public tirade whenever Manny is promoting another fight, (while Floyd is on vacation I might add).

Manny, ever the professional, never responds with so much as any type of malicious comment, more so a "I'll pray for him",

and it eats Floyd alive.

At this point, Manny hasn't even stepped in the ring with Floyd and Manny is already banging him with shots upside Floyds roided head.

Floyd may be able to shoulder roll a conventional right handed fighter with mediocre mental preparation,

but hes obviously no match for a southpaw who has speed and power combined with the mental fortitude of the Rock of Gibraltar.

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    and taking them out of their game, so "they" say.

So,

why is Floyd crumbling mentally when he hasn't even signed to face Manny?

Floyd seems to come out with some type of public tirade whenever Manny is promoting another fight, (while Floyd is on vacation I might add).

Manny, ever the professional, never responds with so much as any type of malicious comment, more so a "I'll pray for him",

and it eats Floyd alive.

At this point, Manny hasn't even stepped in the ring with Floyd and Manny is already banging him with shots upside Floyds roided head.

Floyd may be able to shoulder roll a conventional right handed fighter with mediocre mental preparation,

but hes obviously no match for a southpaw who has speed and power combined with the mental fortitude of the Rock of Gibraltar.
    Is this what you say as a prayer, just before night night? This type shyt boarders straight up **** luvin.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Is this what you say as a prayer, just before night night? This type shyt boarders straight up **** luvin.
      Are you just going to cry about the truth or are you going to attempt to answer the question?

Comment

Floyd is something else in the ring, but outside the ring i am starting to lose respect for the guy. Now it is official that he is jelous of pac, there is no other way to put it. If he doesn't want to fight anymore, fine, all he has to do is not respond to the crowds meaningless taunts. This just goes to show he insecure the guy is. This **** is childhish.

Comment

Honestly, Flody Mayweather isn't getting the response he generally gets and wants.

Mayweather has gotten in the head of some fighters. Such as Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton. Both had problems handling the opening rounds of the fights, in terms of their aggression.

However, Manny Pacquiao just doesn't get bothered by words in an outwardly way. He doesn't get mad until he's in the ring. Erik Morales said he didn't feel his punches in the second fight. In the third, Manny Pacquiao attacked with skill and aggression. Calmly. He later admitted that he didn't like that Morales has stated he couldn't feel the punches. Up until the fight and those comments, you wouldn't have known.

He isn't someone who's easily rattled. He's been through far worse than school yard taunts.

Comment

yeah.. just like Mannys "ahhh I let.. ahh Im just the fighter aaaahh.. my promoter" cracks whenever an interviewer asks him about a fight with Mayweather.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
              Floyd is something else in the ring, but outside the ring i am starting to lose respect for the guy. Now it is official that he is jelous of pac, there is no other way to put it. If he doesn't want to fight anymore, fine, all he has to do is not respond to the crowds meaningless taunts. This just goes to show he insecure the guy is. This **** is childhish.
              Thats what it boils down to.

Early in Mannys career, Floyd had no problems with him, even rooting for and betting money on him.

As the years go on, Mannys accomplishments approach, and then surpass those of Mayweather leading up to a much anticipated fight between the two.

Suddenly, Floyd has no interest in the fight but keeps talking about Manny?

Yea, thats some petty high school girl jealousy right there.

Manny is in Floyds head in a major way.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun tua View Post
                yeah.. just like Mannys "ahhh I let.. ahh Im just the fighter aaaahh.. my promoter" cracks whenever an interviewer asks him about a fight with Mayweather.

LOL
                *scratches head*

What are you even trying to say
                ?

Comment

floyd is shook.

he's probably gonna ask for a lie detector test in order to fight pac.

Pac should ask floyd to take a pap smear in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    *scratches head*

What are you even trying to say
                    ?
                    that's what happens when you dont finish high school & you use a computer.

Comment

Working...
                    X