Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Military Invading USA Borders To protect Cartel, MUST READ!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The powers that be know about this. Yet they still do nothing.

We have more border control in Iraq then our own country. Safe to say our Gov. doesnt rep the peoples ideas anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      These guys assigned to protect the US border need to grow some balls and forget their ***** spokesman and their subsequent politicians.

Any **** comes across that border without permission they should open fire !!!

Our ***** country lets every scum bag in with open arms, its frustrating for us, the people. We aint happy !!

At least you have better border control than us and your trusted guys have guns and a right to shoot, so they should feckin exorcise it !!!

SHOOT THE FECKERS !!!
      you're an idiot! I'm sure you fight this battle against a heavily armed drug cartel. Only idiots would stay there and try to fight a military type fight with a ****en shot gun.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ...What started out as an interesting find for you is turning into conspiracy theory bullocks. I would venture to say you believe 9/11 was an inside job. Am I right?
        are you one of those that thinks nothing is possible??? Do you fall into the close minded group? You do know there is a part of the border in texas unprotected right? or course you don't! but there is! and it's controlled by los zetas. You don't think the USA knows about it???? Fox News even tried doing a report on the area after just about every other news channel declined to attempt such a report. Fox was in the area going back and forth from texas to mexico at will. A us customs agent yes ONE agent was sitting in his jeep, when asked about who crosses here he didn't even speak a word. Numerous people they tried interviewing in a near by town all shut the door on them and even got threatened if they did'nt turn off the cameras. You sound like one of those patriotic americans that think america is so perfect and not capable of doing no harm. YOu need a slap of reality!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_fan75 View Post
          you're an idiot! I'm sure you fight this battle against a heavily armed drug cartel. Only idiots would stay there and try to fight a military type fight with a ****en shot gun.
          I'm Scottish, I have the heart of a warrior !

Are You gonna live your life doing nothing or die doing something ?

Your border control is already 1 up than our pitiful lot, so yeah I would gladly work on your Mexico/USA border and I wold proudly take my shotgun to the ****s in defense of my country.

Over here we defend our country with paperwork, feckin weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
            The powers that be know about this. Yet they still do nothing.
            exactly!!!!! I find it funny the people that refuse to think that the US government doesn't know about everything that goes on.

Comment

It sounds like you are glorifying this. Do you have some agenda here? As in, the Mexican military pwns the US, or something of that magnitude? Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                I'm Scottish, I have the heart of a warrior !

Are You gonna live your life doing nothing or die doing something ?

Your border control is already 1 up than our pitiful lot, so yeah I would gladly work on your Mexico/USA border and I wold proudly take my shotgun to the ****s in defense of my country.

Over here we defend our country with paperwork, feckin weak.
                you are what people call ignorant. Wars aren't won by being warriors, they are won by being smart and what you claim you would do is not smart at all lol. Sorry bro but your pride will get you no where if you were in that situation, and you would have accomplished nothing but a funeral for your family to go to. and probably a closed casket funeral. Did you not read the entire article??? These guys have military type weapons!!! I'm sure your going to sit there with your fuken shot gun, while there's a humvee with a .50 cal machine gun mounted on top racing towards you

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  It sounds like you are glorifying this. Do you have some agenda here? As in, the Mexican military pwns the US, or something of that magnitude? Just asking.
                  Not all. Just amazed on the **** that goes on!!!!! And I'm hard pressed to believe the US government has no Idea about what has been going on for decades. And the mexican military doesnt not own the us, if the us wanted to invade mexico us would destroy it. I'm just talking about all the power and money the cartels have and what they are capable of. Finding out Mexican military is crossing into the united states to protect drug cartels and not having the usa do nothing about it makes you think about what's really going on here. Don't you think this is something the usa government would bring great attention to??? Did you know this was going on?

Comment

[QUOTE=boxing_fan75;4783233]Not all. Just amazed on the **** that goes on!!!!! And I'm hard pressed to believe the US government has no Idea about what has been going on for decades. And the mexican military doesnt not own the us, if the us wanted to invade mexico us would destroy it. I'm just talking about all the power and money the cartels have and what they are capable of. Finding out Mexican military is crossing into the united states to protect drug cartels and not having the usa do nothing about it makes you think about what's really going on here. Don't you think this is something the usa government would bring great attention to??? Did you know this was going on?[/QUOTE]

I've heard things here and there about it.

Comment

you are what people call ignorant. Wars aren't won by being warriors, they are won by being smart and what you claim you would do is not smart at all lol. Sorry bro but your pride will get you no where if you were in that situation, and you would have accomplished nothing but a funeral for your family to go to. and probably a closed casket funeral. Did you not read the entire article??? These guys have military type weapons!!! I'm sure your going to sit there with your fuken shot gun, while there's a humvee with a .50 cal machine gun mounted on top racing towards you

Aren't we on the same side here laddie ?

I find my weak ass government is letting too many foreigners into my country so they can sell drugs or do other illegal work.

Is your thread not saying the same ?

Now in my country we can't pull out a shotgun when we see them coming, your lot can.

So my personal thoughts are, your border control workers are higher up in my estimation than my own countries border patrolmen.

This leaves me personally believing that if I took a job on Border control I wold rather be on the USA/Mexico border than the UK/France border were we let every **** in !!

I would take pride in that kind of job and if I saw an incursion as stated in the article I would have called for assistance immediately followed by firing of some shots to let the ****s know they have been spotted and a response is on its way.

Agree or disagree but you and I are both pissed of with our governments poor response to illegal immigrants.

Comment

Working...
                      X