No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Ok, you need to own a nicer property to start a heist, because they come with a planning room.. which I now remember being talked about.

MEAT, You need to get online, we need 3-4 people in our crew so we can do a heist and nobody gets ****ed over.
    6 months later, still no heists.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      fck man i shoulda bought a garagedul of modded adders before the purge!

some people did it and their garages is literally an e-gold mine
      Thankfully there was warnings this would happen on the GTA forums. Managed to invest in some adder bonds just before the purge.

Comment

• Will there ever be heists? The game took 5 years to make or program or whatever, it was released and 7 months after release still no heists. It surely can't be that hard to implement in the game. In most of the trailers for GTA the heists were a big selling point and yet we still don't have them!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
          Wait what happened?
          Hackers messed up the in-game currency by randomly giving out billions to people. At one point I was being given a couple of billion in each server I went in.

Rockstar eventually wiped the hacked money, but luckily I filled my garage with adders and sold them for 600k a piece. Had like 4-5 mil after selling them all. I only had 100k before all the hack started.

Comment

• I think it's about time to come back.

Ive been itching to play for awhile now.

Since Ive played a ton of new cars, weapons, missions etc... Heists confirmed by june.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
              The Vestra Jet and Turismo R has been out for ages on Ps3, so I don't get it.

Basically all I do on GTA 5 is race, couple missions, couple parachoute jumps,

but 90% of the time, im racing,

Is it possible to buy 2 garages on GTA online? or can you only have the one?

Comment

• I just won $35,600 on one race!!

I thought the max was 20,000!

haha, racing people. get racing, with a few of these new made tracks, they are hard but you get PAID!!.

haha, 35,000, maaaaan, good.

Comment

• If youre on PS3

if you can search races somehow, its called:

Corrida X-extreme, and its made by Tatugamer123

Won 35G's, and I beat the guy who made the track! haha, that's probs why I got so much.

Comment

• I get it now, its actually double points and cash weekend or something

Comment

• Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                      I get it now, its actually double points and cash weekend or something
                      Yes it is for yesterday and today. Double RP and Cash. Screw the ish out of those races

I quit GTA Online after getting all my trophies for the online portion. The online was glitched on my end and acted erratically at times but it was good fun nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                      X