Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Straight Man Gets Beat By 2 Gay Men For Gay Abusive Language!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      They have got to be the most ugliest things on the face of the earth .Either trannys or spiders both them give me the creeps .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        They have got to be the most ugliest things on the face of the earth .Either trannys or spiders both them give me the creeps .
        trannys for sure. spiders i would just step on.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Yuck.. id just leave before something happens, you never win in those situations, those "creatures" still have the strenght of men but the viciousness of a biatch, theyll scratch, pull hair and bite, plus im scared of getting aids from blood contact... poor guy solo falto que se lo cogieran, lmao!

Comment

[/QUOTE]

well thats lame, the long haired dude kos that spanish tranny in the full fight version

Comment

He took that beating like a b---h .Reminds me of this .A 10 yr old Thai boxer would probably cringe
              "You wanna be a man?, i'll treat you like a man".

I'd be popping slick 1-2's off on those slags.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Lmfao!! Yoooo! she gave that dude a big momma beatdown!! Slap! slap! slap! slap!

Comment

He took that beating like a b---h .Reminds me of this .A 10 yr old Thai boxer would probably cringe
                  That dude got his Sh** handed to him! that one sumo chick just kept charging at em. should've kept it in your pants buddy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Freedom of speech stopped by violence in the name of tolerance.
                    freedom of speech or not there are still consequenses to what you say. you have a right to say what you want but ppl also have a right to react and if you insult them its most likely going to be in a negative way.
                    Last edited by #1Assassin; 11-09-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

The guy was spanking him

Comment

Working...
                      X