No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Plans To Run For President in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Plans To Run For President in 2015

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, who is also a top Ukrainian opposition leader, says he will run for the ex-Soviet nation's presidency in 2015. The 42-year-old was elected to parliament last fall as the head of his pro-Western party Udar ("Punch" in English). Since then, Klitschko campaigned against what he calls authoritarian moves by President Viktor Yanukovych.

He particularly criticized the jailing of former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, which was seen as politically motivated by the West. Klitschko announced his widely expected presidential bid Thursday in response to efforts by pro-government forces to pass a bill that could prevent him from running because he has permanent residency status in Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two wins next year and he surpasses Ali's record,I hope he fights Fury and Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon Scott View Post
      Two wins next year and he surpasses Ali's record,I hope he fights Fury and Haye.
      His too scared

He might lose to one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Bon Scott View Post
        and what record is that exactly? you do realize vitali has never been heavyweight champ right? ali was the champion not a paper belt holder lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
          His too scared

Omg lol your avatar, I have that exact card somewhere lol, used to play with them when I was a kid lol.

Comment

Scared WAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
              His too scared

vitali is the opposite of wlad. he seems fearless to me. will never forget how unscared and mean he looked at the staredown with lewis. never seemed intimidated. anyway,,,he really needs to retire. his skills and power have eroded and its not fair to the other fighters to hold the belt hostage

Comment

Vitali will win the election by unanimous decision!!!!

Comment

The WBC need to strip Vitali of his title ASAP.

Comment

What this means is Klitschko will vacate his WBC title and retire. The WBC will decide that Tyson Fury and David Haye will fight for the vacated title that neither one of them has earned the right to fight for. Whichever one wins will finally grow a set of balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X