No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Regains His License, Returns on April 20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Regains His License, Returns on April 20th

Dereck "Del Boy" Chisora's boxing licence has been reinstated by the BBBoC, which means that the controversial heavyweight contender is now free to fight on Frank Warren's April 20th bill at Wembley Arena. Chisora had his licence withdrawn in March of last year after a press conference bust up with former WBA titlist David Haye following Chisora's wide decision loss to WBC heavyweight titlist Vitali Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

After Chisora has his warm-up on April 20, I'd like to see Chisora vs. Price in the summer.

Comment

I thought Price would murder Del Boy this time a few months ago. Now after seing what Thompson did to price with an arm punch i'd actually fancy Del Boy to stop Price. Del Boy has a great chin and a relentless style, I can imagine him cracking Prices chin once he gets close.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Dereck "Del Boy" Chisora's boxing licence has been reinstated by the BBBoC, which means that the controversial heavyweight contender is now free to fight on Frank Warren's April 20th bill at Wembley Arena. Chisora had his licence withdrawn in March of last year after a press conference bust up with former WBA titlist David Haye following Chisora's wide decision loss to WBC heavyweight titlist Vitali Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]
        great news!!!!!...I'm glad he's back in the game...out of ALL the antics...spitting in Wlad's face was the one I found really weak...no excuses for such ****ery...besides that, he's legit in my book!!

Comment

Good to hear. Hopefully, Chisora is able to control his antics a bit better this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            After Chisora has his warm-up on April 20, I'd like to see Chisora vs. Price in the summer.
            Mee too! Before price vs thopmson i always liked chisoras chance to cause an upset against price! I can see chisora fighting his fight against price all night if his chin is the same after david haye!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              great news!!!!!...I'm glad he's back in the game...out of ALL the antics...spitting in Wlad's face was the one I found really weak...no excuses for such ****ery...besides that, he's legit in my book!!
              I agree.. Chisora fought back to back the best heavyweights in the division..
              Got robbed against helenius! Gave vitali his toughest fight since lennox lewis and came really on in the david haye fight before he got brutally caught while backing haye up! He got too careless!

Comment

Great news! The thug of HW boxing is back and is certainly the only reason to tune into Warren's show. Would like to see him fight someone completely shot so he can get a KO under his belt for the first time in years-

Comment

Good to hear he'll be back in the ring soon.

I don't see Price taking the fight so soon after his KO. I wonder if Audley fancies the gig? I guess he's with matchroom now so it won't happen.

Comment

Not this guy again.... the union jack-off is back

Comment

Working...
                    X