Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the Mayweather camp and fans hype up the Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He's the only person who can crack the Shoulder Roll defence.

That will be the main promotion behind it.
    Now that's funny right there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Guerrero is the best WW opponent for Floyd right now.

The true best opponent at WW right now, is JMM, who Floyd already beat and let's face it, you would criticize that fight too. So shut up, wait for May 4th, stream or buy the PPV and then come back here to make another thread, among the countless other threads whining and b-tching about Floyd after May 4th.
      Are you saying that after Floyd beat Cotto that you were saying, man I hope he fights the Ghost next.

Comment

If your against Guerrero as mayweather's may 4th opponent, dont just criticize the pick, suggest a better opponent. My money is that whoever you choose, that opponent will be criticized as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He's the only person who can crack the Shoulder Roll defence.

That will be the main promotion behind it.
          And he proved it fighting Berto?

Comment

it's a good fight and guerrero's assets speak for themselves.

Comment

I think Robert has earned this fight and its nice to see a hard working fighter who has taken no short cuts make his best pay day!! If everyone has watched this young man fight he doesn't cheat anyone! He is who he is and comes to fight. You saw him take ALL the play away from Berto and out work a game Berto. You can say what you want now about Berto but I think most people thought he'd fair well against Robert and that didn't happen ALL to Roberts credit!
              Floyd picked the right opponent at this juncture when all things are considered however Robert will be there to fight, I'm not sure just how he'll handle Floyds speed but Robert is a veteran and has a great work rate. We'll see how good his chin because he's gonna get hit!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ged21 View Post
                If your against Guerrero as mayweather's may 4th opponent, dont just criticize the pick, suggest a better opponent. My money is that whoever you choose, that opponent will be criticized as well.
                You are right there is nobody else to fight. I don't think many people would criticize him for fighting Trout since both of them just beat Cotto but we know that ain't going to happen. We know he wouldn't take that risk even though Cotto did when he could have made a ton more money fighting Canelo. We know the Ghost will be an easier sell b/c he is Mexican fighting on May 4th.

But that's what I am saying how will Guerrero get spun into an opponent with a chance to win?

He got up from a knockdown and beat the Legend Casamosyer in an exciting fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  And he proved it fighting Berto?
                  Yeah...Duh.

Comment

If they could convince people Victor lumping Ortiz was a "young, hungry, prime champion" than Guerrero is easy to hype.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                      it's a good fight and guerrero's assets speak for themselves.
                      Did you see his fight against Casamoyer?

Comment

Working...
                      X