• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a mistake. I noticed it before with Bradley being Ring Champ

Comment

Cintron the ring 154 champ!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Are you fuking people stupid? He's their number one ranked fighter not the Champion!!

My God 4 pages of stupidity and nobody happened to catch this?

For fuk sake!!!! It's the only fuking boxing magazine in this country and apperetly none of you know it all boxing fans read it!!!
        Last edited by pistol whip; 02-01-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Go to the HW rankings and what does it say next to Wlads name, then go back to the JRMW rankings and then see what it says next to Kermits name.

What's diffrent Einsteins?

Comment

Cintron ranked number 1 by the ring!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA Watch out Cintron El Perro is gonna bite your ass!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Are you fuking people stupid? He's their number one ranked fighter not the Champion!!

My God 4 pages of stupidity and nobody happened to catch this?

For fuk sake!!!! It's the only fuking boxing magazine in this country and apperetly none of you know it all boxing fans read it!!!
              not really, Angulo is ranked nr 1 and cintron is in red-spot where usually the ring champ is.

they got a new layout. its like beta version. still little mistakes.
              Last edited by cleaner147; 02-01-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

hes not the champ, just ranked number 1. look where it says this week 1 and if you keep going down its 10 guys..they just messed up the order

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  lol what? how the hell did he become RING champ?

someone must have made a mistake.
                  The same question I was about to ask when I saw this thread and the same thought. there must some mistake.

He didn't do anything after that ring dive. Intentional or not.

Comment

Originally posted by opec78 View Post
                    hes not the champ, just ranked number 1. look where it says this week 1 and if you keep going down its 10 guys..they just messed up the order

Kermit Cintron
                    Record: 32-2-0(28 KOs)
                    Ranking: This Week: 1 | Last Week: 1 | Weeks On List: 88

I thought this says he's been in the list for 88 weeks, been #1 last week as well as this week, no?

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                      Cintron ranked number 1 by the ring!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA Watch out Cintron El Perro is gonna bite your ass!!!!
                      Even if it wasn't a mistake, what's would be so funny about it? Who else is better than Cintron at 154? Cotto ducked him. He beat Williams. And of course, he beat Angulo who's #2. Seeing how ring only recognizes a champ when a #1 beats #2, Cintron is already practically the champion since he already beat Angulo.

Comment

Working...
                      X