No announcement yet.

Are you afraid of death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    Death could be like waking from a dream. You die and wake up free from your physical body.
    Keep dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      You have some really low expectations
      I'm serious. When I was a kid.. the thought of me being behind the wheel and driving by myself was as impossible to me as flying.

Or being along with a girl and being naked and having her let me stick my dick in her vagina... It felt literally impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        I fainted for 30 minutes once after doing a run with no food in my body. I only hit 8 miles but woke up with heat stroke, dehydration and hardly sugar in my blood system. It was careless of me to not eat but I also suffered from diarrhoea.

I have no memory of it. I recall it being grey at 5 miles and I didn't want to give up even though my body felt like it every second. That got me thinking, once you die, what happens? You may pass out or die one day and that could be it, you won't have a clue.

When I die, I'd like to leave a good amount of money for my family and children/wife.
        thats are answer right here!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          When I think of heaven, I see it as a state of mind.

Like those moments of peace you have on a hot summer afternoon with your friends or being with a beautiful girl.

Those moments that feel like forever and that you wish really were. If there's a heaven that's what I think it's like.
          the scenario you mentioned set against eternity invites the most dangerous thing of all... monotony... the idea of eternal happiness promulgated by most religions is quite overrated...

what really matters is balance... mastery of balance is the true enlightenment...

just my 2 cents...

Comment

Death? Hmm.

He's alright but I prefer him in Shawshank Redemption.

Shawshank

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Death? Hmm.

He's alright but I prefer him in Shawshank Redemption.

Shawshank

liked him most in diehard 2...

Comment

Dont know how i would classify it. Im not afraid of dying/ceasing to exist, but am afriad of the consequences of said death i.e. not being there to help out those close to me

If those factors didnt exist, i wouldnt care. It is what it is, death is reality. Deal wth it.

Comment

I have no fear of death, happens to everyone.

What I fear is god!

I have sinned alot and I dont want to go to hell. Only thing I fear.

Comment

Not afraid to die...i used to be when i was young and never wanted to die. I just want it to be as quick and painless as can be. No suffering. No violent, prolonged agony.

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
                      I have no fear of death, happens to everyone.

What I fear is god!

I have sinned alot and I dont want to go to hell. Only thing I fear.
                      It's not too late to clean your soul. Do some volunteer work, be nice to people. Do everything you can to help society.

Comment

Working...
                      X