Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange silence in the Mayweather camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe how little has come out of Mayweather's camp thus far. No interviews from sparring partners, no insider reports, no nothing. Every time Pacquiao goes for a run its a headline here. News out of Floyd's camps have never been as plentiful as that, but never this quiet either.

Comment

There used to be a Floyd fan here bringing news updates coming directly from the Mayweather camp. I don't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        There used to be a Floyd fan here bringing news updates coming directly from the Mayweather camp. I don't remember his name.
        Com∂dian........

Comment

thats a good thing, them guys have nothing smart to say anyways..

Comment

Good thread. I've also noticed it but I believe it may have to do more with Mayweather having to work a bit harder and focus a bit more because he's getting older and he knows it. His reflexes didn't look as sharp in the Ortiz fight if you look closely, and he hasn't really been moving too much his last few fights. His legs probably aren't what they once were. It's normal and it happens. Floyd, however, is such a gifted fighter that he has transformed his style and seems more prepared than ever to bang away up close if need be to save his legs and stamina.

Great fight and Cotto at 154 is no joke and seems like he's at a great place in his own mind after he redeemed himself against Margacheeto, and Cotto seems to have found a great trainer to bring out the best in him. Let's remember, Floyd didn't look his best at 154 against Oscar so who knows...

but with that said, I see a late stoppage with Floyd leaving the ring undefeated still. Cotto is not quick enough...
            Last edited by jimboinbigd; 04-18-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Looks like Floyd just wants to get the job done. I wonder if he's really interested in this fight (aside from the publicity and money he'll make). Anyone think that maybe he's not too motivated by Cotto hence him upselling Cotto as an "undefeated" fighter to try to get himself up for it? We've seen Floyd's ish talking antics when he seemed threatened..like with Shane. Cotto he's just been real chill and quiet about. It's a nice change but weird..maybe he really does like Cotto, but I can't help but wonder what's up. Many have been questioning his desire for a while now and have said Floyd sees this as more of a job than a passion. We'll see...
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-18-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                I can't believe how little has come out of Mayweather's camp thus far. No interviews from sparring partners, no insider reports, no nothing. Every time Pacquiao goes for a run its a headline here. News out of Floyd's camps have never been as plentiful as that, but never this quiet either.
                he's been updating his twitter with regular frequency

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  Look at this raggedy.....fa.ggetty....bi.tch calling somebody a hoe.

Even Arum has nutthuggers...

Mayweather didn't make arum a bad guy......he is...

VisionQuest told Manny that:

1..He didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight

2..Is worth only 26 million(at the time of the investigation)

3..Top Rank lovingly kept his financial records IN A BROWN PAPER BAG

4..LOL

Floyd didn't make that up....sissy...Arum is killing Pacman...and he knows it..

The thing is...He can't leave because Bob has too much on him.

Floyd left Arum and made more than even he imagined...So did Oscar...too bad The Pinoy Puppet is too dumb and dirty to leave....he's too dim-witted to think for himself.
                  You know less then **** about anyone's finances. Your a gayweather groupie and you probably want to beat me up cuz i don't like mayweather. you're a clown. i wouldn't waste 2 seconds arguing with you. get off gayweathers **** and be a man for a change. no nut sucking groupie deserves respect in life.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    yeah, fully agree. can't see floyd woulda amounted to anything much if it wasn't for good ol' Bob Arum...
                    of course he would have but there's no reason they can't do buissness now other the gayweathers a childish hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                      Davis must be Micheal Marley...lol
                      you must be the sock gayweather jerks off into.

Comment

Working...
                      X