• Show
Clear All

• ???????????????? Why bring up this thread again

Comment

• Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      ???????????????? Why bring up this thread again
      Two words: Self Ownage

Comment

• “I’m very happy with what was agreed to, and it’s a great opportunity,” said Gamboa. “I want to show that I am a special fighter. This is the perfect test. It was important to get the big fights and be properly compensated. The deal that was made was very fair.”

I don't want to hear any excuses from Gamboa . A duck is a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          “I’m very happy with what was agreed to, and it’s a great opportunity,” said Gamboa. “I want to show that I am a special fighter. This is the perfect test. It was important to get the big fights and be properly compensated. The deal that was made was very fair.

I don't want to hear any excuses from Gamboa . A duck is a duck.
          It is what it is. Gamboa should enter the ring wearing this in his next fight:

....probably fits him too.

Comment

• Hell yea!

Thats watsup! now i feel reassured again, I'm gonna go buy my tickets tommorow! I like both fighters, but i'm gonna have to go with Rios on this one. I think his weight, power and relentless attack are gonna give Gamboa some problems. I was at Gamboas fight, live when he got dropped by Jimenez. (although he did come back and schooled Jimenez for a UD) I just think Rios isl probably gonna do some damage.. Idk maybe I'm wrong, maybe Gamboa will carry his weight good, like Devon did with Maidana.. All i know is that it's gonna be a great fight! can't wait!

Comment

Working...
            X