Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's the truth. Hop faked it but he wanted to continue fighting and here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the truth. Hop faked it but he wanted to continue fighting and here's why...

The shoulder becomes a safety net in case Hop lost.

If he would have won, WOW Bernard beat Chad with a dislocated shoulder!

If he would have lost, hey it was because the shoulder.

Believe me Bernard Hopkins..BHop Bernard Hopkins the master of manipulation was well aware of this.

He wanted to fight.

He was just being greedy trying to get the point deducted.

It couldn't have ended better for Chad Dawson because he almost gave Hopkins a lane to work with!

If the match would have continued and Chad won, the victory would have been tainted and us Hop fans would always point to the shoulder.

If he wanted to fight he would have gotten up and not stayed on the floor acting like his arm was torn off for several minutes..

Yuri foreman got up with a destroyed KNEE and said he wanted to fight

I'm sure he could have gotten up from a possible arm injury if he wanted to, but he didn't want to

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      If he wanted to fight he would have gotten up and not stayed on the floor acting like his arm was torn off for several minutes..

I'm sure he could have gotten up from a possible arm injury if he wanted to, but he didn't want to
      Hard cold facts. Nicely said

Comment

Props to Hopkins for fighting on at this stage of his career, age-wise.

Was never a big fan, but respect his skills. Perhaps, father time is calling on him to hang'em up.

As far as his injury, he suffered a separation of the left acromioclavicular (A-C) joint, which connects the collarbone and the shoulder blade.

The pain from that injury would prevent anyone from continuing to fight on.

That injury appears to be harder to recover from than a ball shot which normally takes 5 full minutes to recover from sometimes with protection.

There's no telling how bad the pain was.

Some people can tolerate excruciating pain better than others.

Maybe a rematch would fare better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Props to Hopkins for fighting on at this stage of his career, age-wise.

Was never a big fan, but respect his skills. Perhaps, father time is calling on him to hang'em up.

As far as his injury, he suffered a separation of the left acromioclavicular (A-C) joint, which connects the collarbone and the shoulder blade.

The pain from that injury would prevent anyone from continuing to fight on.

That injury appears to be harder to recover from than a ball shot which normally takes 5 full minutes to recover from sometimes with protection.

There's no telling how bad the pain was.

Some people can tolerate excruciating pain better than others.

Maybe a rematch would fare better next time.
          Bull*****, like I said yuri foreman got up with several TORN ligaments in his knee, got up within seconds...he had to stand up putting pressure ON his knee and still continued fighting with a bad knee for several rounds

And Hopkins is a BOXER, and they are trained specifically to tolerate pain

Comment

I don't agree.......

Comment

was Yuri Fouled... i dont give a **** if Hopkns was faking.... had the ref stepped in and did what he was suppose to call a foul... Hopkns may have continued, but since he didnt he still should be the champ faking or not, he was FOULED and thats the key issue....

Comment

I disagree. Hopkins wanted a way out of there and that's what he got, but the ref outdid him and he got ****ed. What a punk, way to tarnish a legacy. Hope they don't change it to a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
                  I disagree. Hopkins wanted a way out of there and that's what he got, but the ref outdid him and he got ****ed. What a punk, way to tarnish a legacy. Hope they don't change it to a NC.

the video doesnt lie...they will change it

Comment

Bull*****, like I said yuri foreman got up with several TORN ligaments in his knee, got up within seconds...he had to stand up putting pressure ON his knee and still continued fighting with a bad knee for several rounds

And Hopkins is a BOXER, and they are trained specifically to tolerate pain
                    great move it was by foreman who's only possibility for winning was to utilise his good footwork- fight with an f***ed up knee.
                    how did he get on in that fight again...? hmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X