No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Wilder Will KO Arreola, Then I'll KO Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Wilder Will KO Arreola, Then I'll KO Wilder

EBU heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora (19-4, 13KOs) is training for his fight with Andriy Rudenko (24-0, 16KOs) on February 15th at Copper Box in London.

If he gets past Rudenko, Chisora expects to have a WBC eliminator rematch with rival Tyson Fury in June.

The WBC title is vacant, Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola have been ordered to fight for the belt. Stiverne already defeated Arreola in early 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stiverne beats Arreola imo, if Wilder then gets the shot, Stiverne will beat him too.

Comment

I think Stiverene and Arreola both KO Wilder

Comment

LOL
        That is a lot of planning. Arreola has to win against Stiverne, then lose to Wilder, so that Chisora could finally be WBC champ.

Why not just challenge Arreola directly? Or call out the winner of the Stiverne/Arreola fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          LOL
          That is a lot of planning. Arreola has to win against Stiverne, then lose to Wilder, so that Chisora could finally be WBC champ.

Why not just challenge Arreola directly? Or call out the winner of the Stiverne/Arreola fight?
          I think he feels Wilder is line to get the shot regardless of what he does.

Comment

I heard Wladimir's been practicing his shoulder rolls for his next fight. All these guys beating each other, but no one's beating Wladimir "Dr. Money" Klitschkoweather! Easy work. Jabs pay the bills.

Comment

If Arreolla can put down the tacos, and comes in at a good weight...

I would pick him over all three, Stiverne, Wilder, and Chisora.

Even A fat Arreolla has a shot a beating both Wilder and Chisora IMO.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is a disgrace to boxing. His last 5 fights - Nicolai Firtha, Siarhei Liakhovich, Audley Harrison, Matthew Greer & Kelvin Price... nobodies, nobodies, nobodies... bums, bums, bums... 25 fights into his 'career', he's still on tomato cans... 30 fights in, and he's STILL on tomato cans. ROFL

I cannot wait to see this guy get flattened.

Comment

Stiverne beats anyone not named wlad !!!

Comment

Yeah, if and if and if... Stiverne beats Arreola again for starters.

Comment

Working...
                    X