Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of switching situps for russian twists... is this a good idea?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of switching situps for russian twists... is this a good idea?

I normally have situps as part of my daily routine but lately I been thinkin of doing Russian Twists instead of situps, mainly cause the way I see it they're similar except that Russian Twists got you rotating your upper body as well, which seems like itd be more beneficial to boxing.

Is this a good idea or is there something better out there?

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
    I normally have situps as part of my daily routine but lately I been thinkin of doing Russian Twists instead of situps, mainly cause the way I see it they're similar except that Russian Twists got you rotating your upper body as well, which seems like itd be more beneficial to boxing.

Is this a good idea or is there something better out there?
    Do both to increase core strength, or mix them up, you should be doing all sort's of different types of core excersizes, sit up's are just one.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
      Do both to increase core strength, or mix them up, you should be doing all sort's of different types of core excersizes, sit up's are just one.
      That's a good point.

what are some of the best core exercises? I do planks, side planks, situps, and russian twists usually and was just thinking of replacing situps for more russian twists at the time that I made this thread lmao

Comment

Working...
      X