No announcement yet.

Romney quote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney quote

"The cities are full of women, middle-aged widows, husbands, dead, husbands who've spent their lives making fortunes, working and working. And then they die and leave their money to their wives, their silly wives. And what do the wives do, these useless women? You see them in the hotels, the best hotels, every day by the thousands, drinking the money, eating the money, losing the money at bridge, playing all day and all night, smelling of money, proud of their jewelry but of nothing else, horrible, faded, fat, greedy women." - Mitt Romney 2012

That's awesome.

Comment

Yeah but in a rematch I could see it being different.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        "The cities are full of women, middle-aged widows, husbands, dead, husbands who've spent their lives making fortunes, working and working. And then they die and leave their money to their wives, their silly wives. And what do the wives do, these useless women? You see them in the hotels, the best hotels, every day by the thousands, drinking the money, eating the money, losing the money at bridge, playing all day and all night, smelling of money, proud of their jewelry but of nothing else, horrible, faded, fat, greedy women." - Mitt Romney 2012
        quote from Alfred Hitchcock 'Shadow of a Doubt'

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
          quote from Alfred Hitchcock 'Shadow of a Doubt'
          Indeed........

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            I'm going to go with the girl on the far right. She's short and has the goods. I like a short girl with great legs and a great butt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                I'm going to go with the girl on the far right. She's short and has the goods. I like a short girl with great legs and a great butt.
                I already picked her. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X