No announcement yet.

Concerning Lara...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning Lara...........

I think the dudes a wicked Talent. I also know he beat the brakes off of the Punisher. I do think he lost to Molina & I do think that many of his die hard fans try shamelessly to sweep it under the rug.

I am pissed that golden boy is ignoring him to protect ginger. (This is painfully obvious & not up for debate). However the fight that's make able & that I want to see his him & Rosado. That fight has FOTY written all over it.
    ginger isn't scared.
    24.00%
    ginger is totally scared.
    52.00%
    Fight Rosado.
    20.00%
    Don't fight Rosado & cry for ginger.
    4.00%

Gbp is not ignoring him.Its hard to get a guy with no fan base,No belt
    no nothinga big fightt.Why dont cotto,floyd,martinez fight him?cause he
    does nothing for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Gbp is not ignoring him.Its hard to get a guy with no fan base,No belt
      no nothinga big fightt.Why dont cotto,floyd,martinez fight him?cause he
      does nothing for anyone.
      They won't fight him because he's dangerous, plain & simple. Golden boy are not ignoring him, he's their fighter. Technically this is the easiest fight for them to make. Lara won't ask for the lions share. They can get away with this in house fight rather easily. Come again please..........thanks.

Comment

Think about it from a logical standpoint. Lara is dangerous, could possibly beat or make Golden Boy's Cash Cow look bad.
        Lara has no name outside hardcore boxing fans, so what's the difference for a casual fan to put him with Bundrage or Lara? You and I know belts don't mean ***** when measuring the greatness of a fighter, but the casual fan doesn't. K9 has a belt.

It's fuked up, but Golden Boy isn't stupid, if Canelo is going to lose that 0 its gotta be an elite, money making fighter.

Comment

maybe he should rematch Molina,and beat him impressively (if he can) to open the doors for bigger fights

Comment

Didnt Eric Gomez say that Canelo told them he doesnt want lara, according to Dan Rafael

Comment

Lara needs to fight and keep winning. Grab a belt and defend it over and over again. I like what he said in his latest interview about looking at Trout, K9 and other contenders at 154.

He needs to rise up the old fashioned way. Bernard Hopkins defended his title 14 times before getting his shot at big name in Trinidad and laying him out flat on the canvas. After beating De La Hoya a few fights later he became able to headline his own PPVs.

That's the road Lara needs to take to make it to the top.

Being a mega star in boxing takes more than just skills. If you don't have that charisma and fanbase you got to grind your way to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Lara needs to fight and keep winning. Grab a belt and defend it over and over again. I like what he said in his latest interview about looking at Trout, K9 and other contenders at 154.

He needs to rise up the old fashioned way. Bernard Hopkins defended his title 14 times before getting his shot at big name in Trinidad and laying him out flat on the canvas. After beating De La Hoya a few fights later he became able to headline his own PPVs.

That's the road Lara needs to take to make it to the top.

Being a mega star in boxing takes more than just skills. If you don't have that charisma and fanbase you got to grind your way to the top.
                u know how the game goes,Good post vato

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  u know how the game goes,Good post vato
                  LOL. A free pass ginger fan given props to fighters coming up the correct way?? I thought I seen it all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    LOL. A free pass ginger fan given props to fighters coming up the correct way?? I thought I seen it all!!
                    Canelo is 22 steping up.

Comment

Working...
                    X