No announcement yet.

The new Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    British fans. I'm British and I love a good, loud, steamed British sports crowd.

We are thee most deafening fans in the world.
    Shame Leeds doesn't have a top class fighter, there is no atmosphere like Elland Road would be awsome to see them behind a top fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
      Shame Leeds doesn't have a top class fighter, there is no atmosphere like Elland Road would be awsome to see them behind a top fighter!
      ''The Platinum Kid'' Adil Anwar is from Leeds. He can only get better. He's 24, Prizefighter winner in February and just won a British eliminator.

Elland Road needs to be used for boxing though.

Comment

Elland Road!!!!!!!!! Atmosphere was pretty quiet when our 6th and 7th Goal wemt in.

Comment

I agree with this! I've often thought about how good it would be if there was a top class boxer from Leeds fighting a big fight in Elland Road. I'm from Leeds and go to the football there but a big fight with the Elland Road atmosphere behind one of our own would be class! Even better than our Champions League nights were.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
            Elland Road!!!!!!!!! Atmosphere was pretty quiet when our 6th and 7th Goal wemt in.
            very funny but we did you for 4 at your place

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              ''The Platinum Kid'' Adil Anwar is from Leeds. He can only get better. He's 24, Prizefighter winner in February and just won a British eliminator.

Elland Road needs to be used for boxing though.
              Yeh I'm looking forward to seeing how he progresses. Looked handy in Prizefighter...

Comment

The arena is being built at the moment 11k capacity. Hopefully someone puts a event on there.

Comment

Originally posted by dudey View Post
                  I agree with this! I've often thought about how good it would be if there was a top class boxer from Leeds fighting a big fight in Elland Road. I'm from Leeds and go to the football there but a big fight with the Elland Road atmosphere behind one of our own would be class! Even better than our Champions League nights were.
                  I spent 4 years a Leeds Uni and attended a few soccer games, sorry football, the people of Leeds were so passionate about there sport, i will never forget Elland Road i watch a lot of the premier league on TV and nothing comes close!

Comment

I spent 4 years a Leeds Uni and attended a few soccer games, sorry football, the people of Leeds were so passionate about there sport, i will never forget Elland Road i watch a lot of the premier league on TV and nothing comes close!
                    Hope you liked your time in Leeds. Nice to see someone not from Leeds appreciate Elland Road and Leeds fans as well. We are mad for our football here and I'm proud to be a Leeds fan even though our team is not what it was we still have unbelievable support home and away. I know it would be the same if we had a big time boxer to get behind as well. I wanna see someone get marching on together on for the ring walk the way ricky hatton did with blue moon, it would be mental!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      'bout time you acknowledged this
                      Dont make me put my hate goggles on...

Comment

Working...
                      X