Collapse
No announcement yet.

..THE Hardest Puncher In The Sport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao and it's not even close. A former 105lber knocking out junior middleweights is the most ridiculous thing I've seen since following this sport

Comment

Pacquiao no need prof...

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
        Pacquiao no need prof...
        The thing with Manny is that it's not really one punch. It's speed and it's his ability to hit you before you see it.

Hard puncher, nonetheless.

Comment

Adamek has puching power, he has a good Kayo record and the knock downs on Cunningham were decent displays of his power

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
            The thing with Manny is that it's not really one punch. It's speed and it's his ability to hit you before you see it.

Hard puncher, nonetheless.
            Ivan Calderon had the speed but can't KO opponents... Diaz has higher rate on his punches but still can't, Mayweather knocking people in lower weight but when he move up he becomes feather fisted and many more... Pac combines it high punch ratio plus power...

Comment

I can't believe people actually picked Pacman....

When was the last time he single punch KO'd anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                Ivan Calderon had the speed but can't KO opponents... Diaz has higher rate on his punches but still can't, Mayweather knocking people in lower weight but when he move up he becomes feather fisted and many more... Pac combines it high punch ratio plus power...
                I didn't say he had no pop. He's got a GREAT snap to his shots. But it's his speed that kills people. He literally hit David Diaz with EVERY punch he felt like hitting him with. It was someone that took him 9 rounds to get out of there.

Hendall Holt didn't have that much luck, hitting him with everything when he and Diaz fought, but the moment he CLEANLY caught him, Diaz went down.

Not to say that Holt even has more power or that he doesn't. But the point is that Pacquiao had better luck hitting him, while Holt stayed on the backfoot and still had a good time hurting Daiz, a guy with a great chin, with a single shot. Pacquiao stopped Diaz because of overall punishment.

Comment

Juanma Lopez, hands down. He`s pòwer is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn, I guess Cliff Couser is the hardest puncher in the sport. After all, he put away Monte Barret a hell of a lot faster than Haye did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Damn, I guess Cliff Couser is the hardest puncher in the sport. After all, he put away Monte Barret a hell of a lot faster than Haye did.
                      That's not at all what I was trying to convey, if you directed that towards me. What I was poin ting out is how Manny was hitting Diaz all night. Holt, was not.

Comment

Working...
                      X