No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Chuckles at Bellew, Talks Barker-Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Chuckles at Bellew, Talks Barker-Sturm

Barnet’s Darren Barker will need to sustain a beaver like work rate if he is to retain his IBF middleweight title at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart, Germany this evening.

In return for a reported one million Euros, the likeable 31year old family man has conceded home turf to challenger Felix Sturm. Could that prove a dud move in a fight that seems destined to last the full 12 round championship trip?

‘Dazzling Darren’ enters a marginal 5-6 on favourite but the Fatherland has never been an easy manor for an overseas fighter to find favour with the judges. In 2011, Brit’s Matt Macklin and Martin Murray both appeared to deserve the nod when challenging then WBA champ Sturm in Cologne and Mannheim respectively. Both returned to the UK empty handed though Murray had the consolation of being awarded a draw. Still, Team Barker has made their choice, let’s hope they don’t live to regret it. Herr Sturm effectively promotes his own shows in Germany where he is a massive ticket seller and big TV draw. [Click Here To Read More]

Frank never mind chuckling at bellew, at least he was in a world title fight unlike any of your fighters for the foreseeable future. Oh and don't try and put cleverly in the same category as the superman, your fellow has proven he can't mix it at world level.

Comment

You can always count on Frank to kick a man when he is down. He is the pettiest prick in the entire boxing world.

Comment

Despite tweeting that ‘I gave it everything, the self-styled ‘Bomber’ lost every round before being dropped and stopped in the sixth by WBC Champion Adonis Stevenson. I’ve watched it 161 times!
        And frog-eyed Wank Warren continues to sink to new lows.

Comment

Sensitive are we?

Comment

Warren sounds like a schmuck. Moving forward, I believe Barker will bring the fight to Sturm and tag him with flush counter shots all night.

Comment

In return for a reported one million Euros
              Yup, I'm convinced Barker is going to lose to Sturm on purpose to get a second payday with the rematch clause.

Comment

An identical twin - 15 months apart.

I'm sure that's a clone?

Boxnation Clone Wars - Bring it on.

Comment

fixing fights thats franks fortey, I sense the ormond mathews fight might be fixed , seing as why would frank sign mathews, and why are the odds on ormond dropping drastically just saying, and franks fixed fights like burns 1 round ko of cook and harrison koing sprott he's the main protagonist at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                    An identical twin - 15 months apart.

I'm sure that's a clone?

Boxnation Clone Wars - Bring it on.
                    Are you daft ? It says 15 minutes !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X