No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: Gary Shaw Will Lose His Money on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: Gary Shaw Will Lose His Money on Saturday

Gary Shaw Productions former three division world champion, Vic Darchinyan (37-5-1, 27 KOs), and undefeated Puerto Rican sensation, Luis Orlando Del Valle (16-0, 11 KOs), will battle for the vacant NABF super bantamweight title is Saturday September 29, 2012. The fight will be televised live on HBO BOXING AFTER DARKŪ beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think you wrote it wrong, Del Valle is with Lou Di Bella.

Comment

darchinyan is too small for 122, instead of going to 122 he should have hone to 115

Comment

We see about that Darchinyan...??JUST REMENBER YOU DON'T WIN A FIGHT WITH YOUR MOUTH

Comment

I hope del Valle take this fight serious is not going to be easy ...Darchinyan is a serious oponent

Comment

I think Darchi is in official gatekeeper status. I just don't see him winning any more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
              he's with both they did that joint venture on some of the Puerto Rican fighters like Del Valle and Dulorme

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                I think Darchi is in official gatekeeper status. I just don't see him winning any more fights.
                you writing him off 2 early...hes gonna win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid
                  Shaw, DiBella and Universum promotes him. They have a so call Team Puerto Rico including Del Valle, Dulorme, Pedraza and bunch of other youngsters

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Valle will be ready he's a old school type of fighter I don't think Vic will handle the speed and power well

Comment

Working...
                    X