No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Tim Bradley Returns Dec. 15 at MSG Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Tim Bradley Returns Dec. 15 at MSG Theater

Welterweight titleholder Timothy Bradley will return to the ring on Dec. 15 at the Madison Square Garden Theater in New York City, according to the fighter’s manager, Cameron Dunkin.

“We’re having a meeting on Friday morning with Top Rank,” Dunkin told BoxingScene.com Thursday night. “They’ve approved three opponents.”

One of the three potential foes is Russian Ruslan Provodnikov (22-1, 15 KOs), a 140-pound contender coming off a second-round stoppage of Jose Reynoso in June. The other two possible rivals have not yet been identified.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Not bad at all. I'd definitely tune in to a Bradley vs. Provodnikov fight.

Comment

I feel bad for Timmy, I mean who doesn't want to avenge a controversial defeat?? Oh, wait.............................................. ..................

Comment

I just KNOW my man Rome gonna be in the building lol...I might even pass through the Apple for this...depends on how good TBA is

Comment

Brand Bradley really taking off

Comment

nobody wants to fight this fake champ...everyone should move along.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                go to the fight, there will be PLENTY of seats available. this is what you get for beating manny.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Didn't he just fight on ESPN and doesn't one of the Garcia's train him? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Either way, Bradley "beats" Pacquiao and he gets offered an ESPN fighter in MSG...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Brand Bradley really taking off
                    household name, biggest draw ever, PPV headliner!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X