Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Training Hard at Wild Card For Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Training Hard at Wild Card For Bradley

Hollywood, Ca. --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao hits the speed bag during training at the Wildcard Boxing Club Monday in preparation for his upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight against undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr.. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

He's DONE.... My prediction is it will go for 12 rounds... The decision will go to Pacroid

Comment

Pac will lose to bradley.

Comment

Looks more like Bobby Pacquiao to me.

Comment

He'll catch Bradley's wild ass coming in with his chin up just like Kendall Holt did, the difference will be if Bradley can get up from one of Pac's shots. As an aside my interest in this fight is nowhere close to where it should be.

Comment

Pacquiao look young and hungry again. Looks like the Pacquiao who fought David Diaz will step up in the ring this time. Bradley has no chance at all.

Comment

he looks older imo

Comment

Good work champ! Bradley's going down. Floyd, your next. Floyd needs to grow a pair of iron balls in jail. Waiting on you coward.

Comment

Bradley is no Marquez, he will get ko'd. Ortiz vs Pac would be a better fight

Comment

That 's a hard left upper cut seems to be the message Pacman is making;
                    while those eyes totally focus on the speed ball means he's rarin to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X