Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'll Be Very Aggressive, Attack Cotto Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'll Be Very Aggressive, Attack Cotto Early

When Floyd Mayweather Jr prepared to fight Victor Ortiz last year, he vowed he wouldn’t move and would stay in the pocket and trade with Ortiz. To his credit, that’s exactly what he did and even though the fight only lasted four rounds, Floyd was pretty offensive and was even the aggressor at times.

[Click Here To Read More]

stop ducking pacquiao, chicken man...make up your mind...pac is no monster so why get scared?

boxing fans around the world want you to fight pac but you always find excuses...

Comment

Why isn't this guy fighting Pacquiao?

Comment

We already know what chicken Floyd means when he said he will attack Cotto very early. Miguel Cotto should be very careful shaking hands with Floyd during the introduction of fighters and should always keep his eyes on Floyd while the referee is talking. Floyd will do anything dirty to win a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
          Because people keep buying his fights

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
            stop ducking pacquiao, chicken man...make up your mind...pac is no monster so why get scared?

boxing fans around the world want you to fight pac but you always find excuses...
            don't start spamming this thread with none pacquiao related comments .....

Comment

tbh, as a cotto fan id rather floyd be agressive than him sit back and counter all night. Although he is a good fighter, being aggressive isnt his forte. Cotto can handle aggressive, and will make a fight of it. Cotto can take a punch, and i dont think mayweather will throw the volume necessary to get cotto ko'd, hurt possibly.

Comment

I sincerelyt doubt this mofo will go toe-to-toe with Cotto..gaurantee it....but he will use his defense and stay in the pocket land shots...etc...but will not go for the KO...

Comment

If he will be the aggressor and attack Cotto early then,

I expect Cotto to to dish out his own combination, he can unleash his left hook to the body or uppercuts!

If they fight toe to toe, then I won't be surprise if there's gonna be an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    one word...SCARED

Comment

Working...
                    X