Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come so many people are picking Maywheather to stop Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clutch93 View Post
    lol @ all these ******s making floyd out to be some walking-down margarito type nightmare. Floyd isn't knocking anybody out at 147+

Please, its one thing to say floyd will dominate cotto, or outclass him, or embarass him to a UD. But stopping cotto? KO'ing cotto?

Please stop insulting everyones intelligence.
    If Floyd lands at the same rate Margarito did, he's stopping Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      The s**t you say suggests otherwise. Nonito a Top 15 ATG??? Cotto a Top 10 ATG resume???? My sig speaks for itself.

By the way, if Cotto has a Top 10 ATG resume to you, Floyd must be in the top 1 or 2.
      Hahahahaha wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
        Hahahahaha wow.....
        S**t's crazy huh???

Comment

He could knock Cotto out he almost knocked Shane Mosely out. Mosely Floyd fought Mosely in a way that stressed, him, frustrated him, and took away his confidence. If Mosely didn't start holding Floyd could have knocked him out. (I believe so)They way Floyd fights, he gets into your head, he messed with your mind. If he can frustrate, outclass, and beat the snot out of Cotto, Miguel could go down. Or the referee could stop the fight, just like the ref stopped the fight when pac fought him

Comment

Speed and accuracy = power

Malignaggi of all people made cotto do the stanky leg.

Cotto is getting stopped. Of course it won't be a 1 punch K.O but an accumulation of punches after getting a beat down in every round.

Late TKO ref stoppage, around rounds 9 or 10 is my prediction

Comment

Only stoppage i see is on a messed up face

His face does not hold up after the Pac fight and its a problem with such an accurate puncher

Comment

Because Cotto is vulnerable to the right lead and Floyd is going to hit him a lot with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaGodzilla View Post
                  I'm laughing at so many people picking a late stoppage for Maywheather when people who know about Boxing knows this guy is not powerful like that in WW division. If he can't stop Judah then he can't stop Cotto.....
                  Cotto's chin isn't that good, comparing it to judah isn't a compliment either.

Comment

Once frustration sets in a guy becomes much weaker, some guys can handle that sort of thing others can't. Cotto doesn't seem to be made of the the sternest stuff so he could be real susceptable to Floyd's whole game.

Once Cotto gets forced to fall back any outcome could occur and he will get forced back but chances still favor him seeing the end

Comment

I dont see him stopping Cotto, but I see Floyd winning via UD. Cotto is just too slow. Floyd will see everything Cotto throws and pick him apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X