Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me vs Hippo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you didnt know how to beat him you should not have taken the fight.I'm also assuming you either got banged or the fighter never took place

Comment

stealing someones girl is not cool, if u think its cool i hope he whoops ur ass

bad luck!!!!

Comment

hahahaha on some high school ****!!! who fights for sluts dude? there are too many to be fighting another man for one, you guys should should shake hands and double team this whore!
        PS THE REAL WINNER HERE IS THE CHICK CUZ SHE HAS TWO CLOWNS FIGHTING FOR HER HAHAHAHA . OH AND IF HES NOT COMPLETELY ******ED HES GONNA **** YOU UP!!

Comment

You guys killed him.... you should told him he's better off catching bullets with his teeth

Comment

As a psych warfare tactic... wear sneakers like Nikes with chunky soles.. you will all but even up any height difference with that. Sometimes a guy who thinks he taller than you thinks he can intimidate you, when he realises that you're both around the same height height, it will get to him a little.

Hit him with body shots, don't go for the chin.. its much easer to rip to the body and you can either take body shots well or you can't..... the average person will fold immediately.

Comment

This thread desperately needs an update from the OP. Video would be preferred.

Comment

Working...
              X