Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arum is the moses of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      LMAO at Floyd fans trying to bring down Pacquiao together with their hero's own demise. Pacquiao fought 11 times since 2007 while Floyd just 4 times. We can see clearly here who is taking a risk or who is stealing money from his gullible fans.
      Who is Manny fighting? Juan 5 damn times? a shot Mosley? a irrelevant Margarito? He has been boring to me since 2009

Comment

Not just those two but Arum as well..

Comment

Floyd yeah, he's a cancer to the sport. Pac's doing his thing and staying active, he's good in my books

Comment

pac-b1tch has been a cancer to the sport. this is his fourth fight against this bloated 40 yr lw.....his cherry-picking, his dumb fanbase, lying about ppv sells, and his constant excuses and flip-flopping when it comes to facing floyd. i don't agree with you about floyd though......floyd helps keep the sport alive while facing the best fighters at their best.
            Last edited by jaestix1; 11-08-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Are Mayweather or Pacquiao stopping others fighting each other?

Comment

If Mayweather didn't come back Pacquiao would still have fought the people he did. It's a promoter that wants in house fights that's damaging the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Are Mayweather or Pacquiao stopping others fighting each other?
                  can you imagine if floyd and pacquiao didnt exist? who would carrying the sport after oscar retired?

bernard hopkins? joe calzaghe? juan manuel marquez?

who would replace all those million dollar ppvs pac and floyd generated? all those great events?

would espn even talk about boxing?

would anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                    Who is Manny fighting? Juan 5 damn times? a shot Mosley? a irrelevant Margarito? He has been boring to me since 2009
                    Floyd 4 fights in the last 6 years

In 2009, Marquez was weight cheated by Floyd to ensure his victory.
                    In 2010, Mosley almost knocked out Floyd while Pac knocked him down, beat the hell out him and ran for his dear life against Pacquiao.
                    In 2011, Ortiz was sucker punched by Floyd to ensure his victory.
                    In 2012, Floyd barely won against Cotto while Pac knocked him down several times, beat the hell out of him and ran for his dear life against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                      The European stand up style is effective but bloody boring.
                      I find many European boxers (The Klitschkos, Huck, Lebedev, Bute, Chakhkiev, Adamek, etc) entertaining with the boxer-puncher style. Argentines (Matthysse, Abregu, Sergio) and Hispanic boxers (Cotto, JMM, Mares, M. Garcia, D. Garcia) are great to watch too.

I find most American fighters (Ward, Hopkins, Dirrell, Spinks, Floyd, Berto, etc) boring with their "run, headbutt & hold" style.

Some American boxers who fight like Europeans (Cloud and Quillan) are in more entertaining fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X